- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012
- Buy Parallels Desktop 7 MAC (en)
- Discount - Frischluft Lenscare for AE and PrPro
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014
- Discount - Nik Software HDR Efex Pro
- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Fundamentals
- Buy OEM Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit)
- Discount - Nero 9 Reloaded
- Download Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC (en,nl,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pt,es,sv)
|MHS Spring Musical this Week|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Mary McNeil|
|Friday, 14 March 2014 08:27|
Moline High School students put their spin on the popular 1950's play that portrays an ambitious window washer seeking to climb the corporate ladder. The show is being held Thursday and Friday at 7:30pm....and on Saturday at 2:00pm and 7:30 pm.
** The elaborate set is a story in itself** Each musical Brad Chumbley, from Custom Builder, in Moline creates the set and volunteers countless hours. This year he had help from students from area schools. His daughter graduated from Moline years ago but he continues to volunteer. This year part of the set spins around and what was a wall becomes a window to the outside of an office.
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying is a musical by Frank Loesser and book by Abe Burrows, Jack Weinstock, and Willie Gilbert, based on Shepherd Mead's 1952 book of the same name.
Tags See All Tags