- 99.95$ Adobe Framemaker 9 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Boris Red 5 (64-bit)
- Discount - MacJournal 5 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise
- 9.95$ Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerProducer 5 Ultra
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2012 (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010
- Buy Lynda.com - Up and Running with Evernote for Windows (en)
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Pro 4
- Download Lynda.com - Access 2013 Essential Training
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12
- Download Adobe Premiere Elements 8
- Buy Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,pt,ru,zh)
|Michael Millea Honored for Outstanding Academic Achievement at The Citadel|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Charlene Gunnells|
|Tuesday, 24 January 2012 14:55|
CHARLESTON, SC (01/24/2012)(readMedia)-- Cadet Michael Joseph Millea of Davenport, IA, was recently honored for outstanding academic achievement at The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, during the fall semester of the 2011-2012 academic year. Millea earned one of the college's top academic honors, a Gold Star.
Gold Stars are presented to students who achieve a 3.7 grade point average or higher during a semester's course work. In addition, Millea also will be placed on the Dean's List, a recognition that is given to those cadets and active duty military students whose grade point ratio is 3.2 or higher with no grade below a C for the previous semester's work.
Millea is seeking a bachelor's degree is History.
Gold Star and Dean's List students will be recognized during The Citadel's Jan. 27 military dress parade, which begins at 3:45 p.m. on Summerall Field.
The Citadel, founded in 1842, is a public, coeducational military college in Charleston, S.C., that offers a classic military education for young men and women seeking a college experience that is intense, meaningful, academically strong and is focused on educating principled leaders for a strong military and a global workforce.
Tags See All Tags