- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009 (en)
- 139.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (64-bit)
- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up And Running With Tumblr cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC (en,de,fr,ja)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS5 (64-bit)
|MicroBrewery race and 1st Prize artwork : June 21st. 2014|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by The Institute|
|Thursday, 19 June 2014 09:03|
There will a race on June 21st 2014 to benefit the Chris VanSpeybroeck memorial scholarship.
The race will have 7 waves of the 1 mile and the unique distance of the 6K. It is the only race of its kind in the area celebrating the Artisan Micro Brewing craft and the Arts. The first prize winner is this art piece by Bill Marsoun in acrylics. The art piece will go to the fastest runner in both men and women categories.
The race will take place down Moline along the Historic and Beautiful Fifth Avenue.
The mile wave race will start at 4:00 p.m. And the the different waves will be released every 10 minutes. And the 6 K will start at 5:30 p.m. Awards will be given at 6:30 p.m. at the city owned parking lot " U " behind Bier Stube, Bent River and LemonGrass restaurants.
The race is sponsored by: Mandle Design, Inc. Frontline Chiropractic Clinic, Race Quad Cieties, Bier Stube, Crawford Company, Sexton Ford, Hardee's, The Moline Commercial Club, Triple E Sales, Stern Beverage, Phoenix Art Gallery, Road ID, QC Bouncy, Athletico, Bent River Brewery, Grate River Brewery, Millstream Brewery, Tallgrass Brewery, Potosi Brewery, Hi-Née Huts, Centennial Contractors, Radon Solutions, CW Landscape, SunBelt rental, Quad Cities River Bandits, Quad City Mallards, Naperville Running Company, The Institute for Cultural & Healing Traditions, Inc, Go Outside and Play, Running Unlimited, Millennium Waste Inc, St. Ambrose University, Pagalo's Pizzeria.
The memorial scholarship's primary goal is to educate and increase awareness of Meningococcal disease and provide scholarships to graduating seniors from local Illinois High Schools in all areas who will attest to receiving the vaccination.
The Scholarship Is based on an original essay and the recipient gets a $500 scholarship if selected.
2013-14 Winners from each school are: Lauren VanSpeybroeck, Alleman; Sarah Dellert, Geneseo; Molly Rumler, Moline; Kyrstin Plohr, Rock Island, and Amanda DeVilder, United Township.
Organizers are: Joshua Sherrod and James Hogan and a strong committee.
Tags See All Tags