- 99.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Capture One Pro 6 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2012
- Buy Lynda.com - jQuery Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit)
- 29.95$ Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC
|Midwest Therapy to Open Outpatient Pediatric Clinic|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Crystal Milburn|
|Wednesday, 10 April 2013 13:27|
April 10, 2013 – Bettendorf, IA
The Quad Cities welcomes Midwest Therapy Centers’ Pediatric Therapy Services Clinic opening May 1, offering physical, occupational, and speech therapy services to children in the Quad Cities and surrounding areas. Midwest Therapy Centers is owned by Braaten Health.
Midwest Therapy Centers, a division of Braaten Health LLC., is announcing the opening of a new pediatric therapy clinic in the Quad Cities. Services will include occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physical therapy for children up to 18 years of age. This new clinic will be open and ready to see patients starting Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at the Midwest Therapy Centers Bettendorf Outpatient Clinic, 3740 Utica Ridge Road, Suite 4, Bettendorf, Iowa 52722. Calls to schedule appointments are being taken at 563-326-1400.
Aaron Braaten, Founder and CEO, says, “Helping children achieve their physical, functional, and communicative potential fills a void that our team of professionals, including Laura Adamson, SLP, Mary Gordon, OT, Sarah Manthey, OT, Teal Olson, SLP, and Curtis Witt, PT are anxious to meet. Our licensed professionals believe in a holistic approach to pediatric therapy using inter-disciplinary approaches and family involvement.”
The new pediatric clinic is designed to create a welcoming, safe and healing environment for young patients and their families. The center includes a spacious therapy gym with state-of-the-art equipment and toys facilitating movement in space, teaching developmentally appropriate daily living skills, developing fine motor skills, and improving balance, coordination, and motor planning. Individual therapy rooms for personalized attention in a quiet environment are also available. Our skilled professionals will utilize the most up-to-date versions of assessment tools during the evaluation process.
About Braaten Health
Braaten Health is an independently owned and operated organization created in 2001 to provide Compassionate and Complete Patient Care. Based on Measurable Best-in-Class services that result in an improved quality of life, Braaten Health and all subsidiary companies including Midwest Therapy Centers, Quad City & Clinton Occupational Health and The Moline REM Center believe that it is Your Health, Your Life and Your Choice. For more information about their services please visit www.braatenhealth.com and www.midwest-therapy.com.
Tags See All Tags