- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 289.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011 cheap oem
- 229.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Agile Bits 1Password 3 MAC cheap oem
- 399.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement
- Buy Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 Essential Training (en)
- Buy MixMeister Fusion 7 MAC (en)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals
- Buy Corel Painter X3 (en)
|MIKE SMIDDY FOR STATE REP|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Brian Kramer|
|Wednesday, 31 August 2011 08:57|
Mike Smiddy, Democrat and AFSCME member, will be announcing his run for State Representative in the 71st District Thursday, September 1st 2011. He will be announcing in Savanna, Rock Falls, and at the UAW hall in East Moline.
“Being able to give back to the communities where I grew up is something that I take great pride in. While working for Lane Evans I came to learn the importance of public service and standing up for those who can not stand up for themselves. This campaign will be dedicated to focusing on those issues that are important to the families living in this district.”
Mike Smiddy is a proud and active member of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees Union Local 46 (AFSCME) at the East Moline Correctional Center. Mike Smiddy served as Treasurer and Executive Board Member in his Union local for two terms. He was also one of two delegates from AFSCME who served as representatives on the Quad City Federation of Labor. Mike believes “It is the hard work of organized labor that has contributed to the expansion of the Middle Class in the 20th Century, and I plan to be a voice in the Illinois Legislature for those values and those ideas”
Mike Believes that each generation is supposed to do better than the previous one. If we continue down our current path, our children and grandchildren may not be able to reach their potential because of our failures. The people of Illinois must demand more from our elected representatives. With the right leadership we will be able to turn our state around. Our citizens need to be able to trust in those that they elect and send to Springfield. They need to have the confidence that the decisions being made by our leaders are done for the rights reasons and will benefit all of us here in the 71st district and throughout the state.
Our campaign will be based on a grassroots organizing effort, focusing on the issues that are important to the Illinois families. This means ensuring that we have a strong economic development and job retention plan, maintaining worker’s rights, and creating sound fiscal policies to help bring down our state’s rising budget deficit. And finally, to ensure the best education for our children, so they will be prepared to compete in our global economy.
Mike will be announcing and talking about these ideas at the following locations Thursday September 1st 2011.
Tags See All Tags