- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Word 2007
- 99.95$ Microsoft Project Standard 2013 cheap oem
- 39.95$ Sony CD Architect 5.2 cheap oem
- Download Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup
- 279.95$ Adobe eLearning Suite 2.5 cheap oem
- Discount - Apple Aperture 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit)
- Download Panic Unison 2 MAC
- 199.95$ Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (32-bit) cheap oem
|Mike Whalen, Business Leader & Author to Sign Books at the Bettendorf Public Library Actual Car Lemonaid Will Be On Display|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Stacy Christoffersen|
|Thursday, 18 August 2011 11:57|
Saturday, August 20, 2011 from 9:00am – 3:00pm
Mike Whalen will be at the Bettendorf Public Library this Saturday, August 20th from 9:00am - 3:00pm signing his book “Lemonaid: The Little Car That Helps Kids”. Lemonaid is the story of the little car that fulfilled a dream of helping kids. This book was written after Whalen, President & CEO of Heart of America Group, saw the commitment of local business leaders that got together to race a car identified as a “lemon” in an effort to raise money for the Wildwood Hills Ranch located in St. Charles, Iowa.
Mike’s work with the Wildwood Hills Ranch, a year round non-profit organization he co-founded nearly ten years ago, is dedicated to helping disadvantaged youth. Since its inception, the ranch has served nearly 10,000 children. In April 2011, Whalen received the prestigious 2011 National Restaurant Neighbor Award for demonstrating exemplary community service and charitable works through his work with the ranch.
Stop out at the Bettendorf Public Library and see the real car Lemonaid, meet the author and purchase an autographed copy of Lemonaid along with a plush toy retailing for $20. Books and plush toys are also on sale at Total Detail – Utica Ridge Road in Bettendorf, Iowa; Bettendorf Office Products – Middle Road in Bettendorf, Iowa; and The Machine Shed Restaurant located off of I80 (Exit 292) on Northwest Boulevard. Proceeds from the book and plush sales will benefit the Wildwood Hills Ranch.
# # #
Tags See All Tags