- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2012
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
- Buy Cheap Apple Compressor 4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 on Demand (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- Buy Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Navicat Premium 9 (en)
- Download Autodesk Alias Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom
|Military Funeral Honors Team Perform Military Funeral for Vietnam KIA|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by readMedia|
|Tuesday, 19 July 2011 18:25|
GLEN CARBON, IL (07/19/2011)(readMedia)-- WHO:
• Illinois Army National Guard Military Funeral and Honors Team
• SPC Randall D. Dalton, killed in action July 24, 1971 in Cambodia during Vietnam War. Dalton has been deemed missing in action for the past 40 years.
• Return of Dalton's remains to his hometown, Glen Carbon
• Funeral with Full Military Honors featuring Military Honors from the Illinois National Guard, Illinois Department of Veterans of Foreign Wars and the Patriot Guard Riders. There will also be a flyover with three Illinois Army National Guard helicopters
• Dalton's return: July 22, 12 p.m. at St. Louis Lambert Airport
• Dalton's funeral: July 24, 2 p.m. at Sunset Hill Cemetery in Glen Carbon
**Both events are open to the public**
• After Dalton was shot down in an OH-6A Cayuse helicopter in 1971, the search and rescue team was only able to extract the pilot due to enemy fire. When the team came back the next day, the helicopter had be stripped and two crew members, one being Dalton, were missing.
• On Sept. 11, 1989 the Socialist Republic of Vietnam repatriated three boxes of human remains to the Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command (JPAC) laboratory at Hickam Air Force Base in Hawaii.
• On Jan. 18, 2011, DNA testing positively identified those remains were Dalton's.
• Dalton will be the first Illinois Soldier killed in action during the Vietnam War to receive a funeral with full military honors by the Illinois Army National Guard Funeral and Honors team.
Become our Facebook Fan!
Tags See All Tags