- Buy Cheap Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Download Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (32-bit)
- Buy openPim (en)
- Discount - FL Studio 8 XXL
- Discount - Lynda.com - Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce
- Download Neobyte Titan Backup
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 379.95$ CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Architect cheap oem
- Buy OEM Roxio Creator 2009 Ultimate
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Windows 8: The Missing Manual (en)
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS5 For Dummies cheap oem
|Military Leader to Loebsack: “Disruptive and Unfortunate” Don’t Begin to Address Impact of Shutdown|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Thursday, 03 October 2013 11:07|
LtGen Faulkner: “Words like disruptive and unfortunate don’t even begin to address the impact of this shutdown”
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack today questioned military leaders about the effects that the shutdown is having on our nation’s military and Department of Defense civilian workforce such as those at Rock Island Arsenal at a House Armed Services Subcommittee on Readiness hearing. Loebsack questioned United States Army Lieutenant General Raymond Mason, Deputy Chief of Staff, Logistics and Marine Corps Lieutenant General William Faulkner, Deputy Commandant for Installations and Logistics. When asked for his assessment of what the shutdown means to the civilian workforce who support our troops and who have been furloughed, Faulkner stated “Words like disruptive and unfortunate don’t even begin to address the impact of this shutdown on our Marine civilians.”
Lieutenant General Faulkner followed up this statement by saying: “more descriptive words, such as disrespectful, are more appropriate.”
“We are now in our second day of the shutdown and I could not agree with the General more. This shutdown is disrespectful to our troops, as well as the civilians who work day and night to support them. Republicans and Democrats must come together immediately to find a way forward to end this needless shutdown,” said Congressman Loebsack.
Video of the remark can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
The full video of Loebsack’s questions can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Tags See All Tags