- Buy OEM Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7
- Buy Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit)
- Download Nik Software Dfine 2.0
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Acala DVD Copy
- Buy OEM Apple Final Cut Pro X MAC
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse 3
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium MAC
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
|Military Leader to Loebsack: “Disruptive and Unfortunate” Don’t Begin to Address Impact of Shutdown|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Joe Hand|
|Thursday, 03 October 2013 11:07|
LtGen Faulkner: “Words like disruptive and unfortunate don’t even begin to address the impact of this shutdown”
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack today questioned military leaders about the effects that the shutdown is having on our nation’s military and Department of Defense civilian workforce such as those at Rock Island Arsenal at a House Armed Services Subcommittee on Readiness hearing. Loebsack questioned United States Army Lieutenant General Raymond Mason, Deputy Chief of Staff, Logistics and Marine Corps Lieutenant General William Faulkner, Deputy Commandant for Installations and Logistics. When asked for his assessment of what the shutdown means to the civilian workforce who support our troops and who have been furloughed, Faulkner stated “Words like disruptive and unfortunate don’t even begin to address the impact of this shutdown on our Marine civilians.”
Lieutenant General Faulkner followed up this statement by saying: “more descriptive words, such as disrespectful, are more appropriate.”
“We are now in our second day of the shutdown and I could not agree with the General more. This shutdown is disrespectful to our troops, as well as the civilians who work day and night to support them. Republicans and Democrats must come together immediately to find a way forward to end this needless shutdown,” said Congressman Loebsack.
Video of the remark can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
The full video of Loebsack’s questions can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Tags See All Tags