- 39.95$ Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Intuit Quicken 2007 Home & Business (en)
- 9.95$ Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
- Buy Graphisoft ArchiCAD 12 (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- 39.95$ ABest Video Converter Spirit cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop
- 29.95$ Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 Ultra cheap oem
- Buy Cheap VMware Fusion 4 MAC
- Buy Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition (en)
- Download GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit)
- 19.95$ Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 cheap oem
|MILLS COUNTY MULHOLLAND GROCERY WINS IOWA FARM BUREAU ‘RENEW RURAL IOWA ENTREPRENEUR AWARD’|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Andrew Wheeler|
|Friday, 31 May 2013 12:22|
Rural Grocer, Renowned for Specialty Meats, Recognized as Staple of Main Street Malvern
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – May 30, 2013 – Iowa Farm Bureau Federation (IFBF) says the Mills County grocer, Mulholland Grocery, has been a staple of Main Street Malvern since the 1870s and a facilitator for economic growth in the southwest Iowa community; it is why the rural grocery store has been named the IFBF Renew Rural Iowa Entrepreneur Award winner for June.
Tom Mulholland represents the 4th generation of Mulholland-family ownership of the grocery store. Customers praise the selection and service, but a legendary reputation for specialty meats and a selection of 20 sausages has expanded the customer base. “We bring a lot of people in from 30, 40, 50 miles away on a regular basis. We are 130 miles from Des Moines, and we have customers from Des Moines, Council Bluffs, Omaha, Shenandoah, Red Oak, and many other communities on a regular basis because they are happy with the items that we produce and make repeat trips,” said Mulholland.
Mills County residents are thankful to have a full service grocer and community partner in Mulholland Grocery. “It’s wonderful to have a place close and local to get everything you need. Tom works really hard to get the products you want so you don’t have to go far away to get the products you need. He supplies things for our community events, graduation parties, and store openings. He’s just a really vital member of our community,” said local farmer, Karen Seipold.
Mulholland understands the value his grocery store brings to the community and the impact it can have fostering rural development. “Having a strong grocery store is extremely important to a rural community like this. I was on the city council at the time that I purchased the store and I resigned, saying I thought I could do more for my community having a strong viable business on Main Street than I could as a city councilperson,” Mulholland said.
“IFBF is excited to present the Renew Rural Iowa Entrepreneur Award to Mulholland Grocery for its long-term commitment to rural Iowa and their efforts to improve the community and quality of life for local residents,” said Sandy Ehrig, IFBF economic development administrator.
Renew Rural Iowa (RRI) is an IFBF initiative supporting new and existing businesses through education, mentoring, and financial resources. For more information, go to www.renewruraliowa.com.
Tags See All Tags