- Buy Cheap MathWorks MatLab R2009b (32-bit)
- 199.95$ Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- Discount - BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max 2012
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Portrait Retouching
- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS5 MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- 169.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 Extended MAC
|Minnesota State University, Mankato to Present 1,638 Degrees in Summer/Fall Commencement|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by TheLink Delivery Service|
|Wednesday, 11 December 2013 10:11|
Mankato, Minn. - Minnesota State University, Mankato will present 1,638 degrees during summer/fall commencement exercises at 9 a.m. and noon on Saturday, Dec. 14 in Taylor Center on the Minnesota State Mankato campus.
Graduates of the College of Arts & Humanities, College of Business and College of Science, Engineering and Technology will participate in a 9 a.m. ceremony, and graduates of the College of Allied Health and Nursing, College of Education and College of Social and Behavioral Sciences will participate in a noon ceremony.
Graduate-level doctoral degrees to be presented include eight doctor of education (Ed.D.) degrees and one doctor of psychology (Psy.D.) degree.
Graduate-level master's degrees to be presented include 80 master of arts degrees, eight master of arts in teaching degrees, three master of music degrees, 18 master of fine arts degrees, 10 master of business administration degrees, five master of public administration degrees, 182 master of science degrees, 29 master of social work degrees and 36 specialist degrees.
Awarded at the undergraduate level will be 70 bachelor of arts degrees, two bachelor of athletic training degrees, 27 bachelor of fine arts degrees, three bachelor of music degrees, 1,062 bachelor of science degrees, three bachelor of science in computer engineering degrees, one bachelor of science in mechanical engineering degree, nine bachelor of science in electrical engineering degrees, two bachelor of science in engineering degrees, 42 bachelor of science in social work degrees and 37 associate of arts degrees.
Undergraduate students receiving recognition will include 87 students graduating summa cum laude (3.8gpa), 196 students graduating magna cum laude (3.5gpa) and 143 students graduating cum laude (3.3gpa).
Minnesota State Mankato, a comprehensive university with 15,409 students, is part of the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities system, which comprises 31 state institutions.
Tags See All Tags