- 149.95$ Microsoft Project Professional 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ InDesign CS5 Bible cheap oem
- Download Outlook 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- Download Microsoft MapPoint 2010 Europe
- Discount - Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition cheap oem
|Mississippi River Valley Art Directory reminds the public of the 2012 spring art drive, May 5 & 6.|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by MRVAD|
|Monday, 23 January 2012 13:41|
One of the largest self-guided art drives in the midwest, MRVAD boasts of 50 participating sights, representing over 200 artists, upward of 30 mediums showing off a multitude of perspectives and techniques.
Individual artists may demonstrate from their home studios or galleries, some may present work in their preferred retail location, while some sights will offer classes.
This self-guided art drive is unique in several aspects. First, it offers local art work from Dubuque and Galena all the way along the Mississippi to Galesburg. Secondly, the variety of art encompasses everyone's needs: decorating, gifting, adornment and practicality!
The drive hours are 10am - 5pm, Saturday May 5 & Sunday May 6, 2012. Visit www.MRVAD.com to verify participating location address, contact information and times. A printable map availabe March 15, 2012 with all the details @ www.MRVAD.com
Tags See All Tags