- Buy DAZ Carrara 8 Pro (en,fr)
- 29.95$ Nero 10 Burning ROM cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition
- Buy Steinberg Halion 3 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Discount - 4Media DVD to iPod Converter 5
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Sony Sound Forge 9
- 59.95$ Adobe Edge Animate CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- 19.95$ GFI EventsManager 8.1 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Autodesk Mudbox 2009 cheap oem
|Mississippi River Valley Art Directory reminds the public of the 2012 spring art drive, May 5 & 6.|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by MRVAD|
|Monday, 23 January 2012 13:41|
One of the largest self-guided art drives in the midwest, MRVAD boasts of 50 participating sights, representing over 200 artists, upward of 30 mediums showing off a multitude of perspectives and techniques.
Individual artists may demonstrate from their home studios or galleries, some may present work in their preferred retail location, while some sights will offer classes.
This self-guided art drive is unique in several aspects. First, it offers local art work from Dubuque and Galena all the way along the Mississippi to Galesburg. Secondly, the variety of art encompasses everyone's needs: decorating, gifting, adornment and practicality!
The drive hours are 10am - 5pm, Saturday May 5 & Sunday May 6, 2012. Visit www.MRVAD.com to verify participating location address, contact information and times. A printable map availabe March 15, 2012 with all the details @ www.MRVAD.com
Tags See All Tags