- Buy OEM MathWorks MatLab R2009b (32-bit)
- Discount - Photoshop CS4: Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look
- Buy Microsoft MapPoint 2010 Europe (en)
- Buy OEM Altova DatabaseSpy 2009
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC (en)
- Download Adobe InCopy CS4
- Download Adobe After Effects CS5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Flash Professional CS5 & Flash Catalyst CS5 For Dummies
- Buy Cheap MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013
|Missouri S&T Announces Graduates, Honors Awarded|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Mary Calicotte|
|Wednesday, 27 June 2012 10:37|
ROLLA, MO (06/26/2012)(readMedia)-- Adam Paul Reab of Blue Grass, Iowa, graduated from Missouri University of Science and Technology during commencement ceremonies held Friday, May 4, and Saturday, May 5, in the Gale Bullman Multi-Purpose Building on campus. Reab earned a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering summa cum laude.
More than 770 candidates received degrees during the ceremonies. The university awards bachelor of science, bachelor of arts, master of science and doctor of philosophy (Ph.D.) degrees.
Missouri S&T has traditionally recognized graduates earning a bachelor's degree with honors by placing the designation "summa cum laude," "magna cum laude" or "cum laude" on their diplomas. The highest honor, summa cum laude, is awarded to students who have earned a cumulative grade point (GPA) of 3.8 or above on a 4.0 scale for all courses counting toward the degree. Magna cum laude is the designation for a GPA of 3.5 to 3.79, and cum laude indicates a GPA of 3.2 to 3.49.Missouri University of Science and Technology in Rolla announces the names of students who made the honor list for the 2012 Spring semester.
Those on the list carried a minimum of 12 hours and had grade point averages of 3.2 or above out of a possible 4.0
Missouri S&T is one of four campuses in the University of Missouri System and one of the nation's top technological research universities.
Tags See All Tags