- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Wincare Memory Booster Gold
- Download Lynda.com - CSS3 First Look
- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS5.5 (en,de,es,it,fr,ja,pt)
- Download Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2014 MAC
- 29.95$ Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra64 cheap oem
|Missouri S&T Announces Graduates, Honors Awarded|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Mary Calicotte|
|Wednesday, 27 June 2012 10:37|
ROLLA, MO (06/26/2012)(readMedia)-- Adam Paul Reab of Blue Grass, Iowa, graduated from Missouri University of Science and Technology during commencement ceremonies held Friday, May 4, and Saturday, May 5, in the Gale Bullman Multi-Purpose Building on campus. Reab earned a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering summa cum laude.
More than 770 candidates received degrees during the ceremonies. The university awards bachelor of science, bachelor of arts, master of science and doctor of philosophy (Ph.D.) degrees.
Missouri S&T has traditionally recognized graduates earning a bachelor's degree with honors by placing the designation "summa cum laude," "magna cum laude" or "cum laude" on their diplomas. The highest honor, summa cum laude, is awarded to students who have earned a cumulative grade point (GPA) of 3.8 or above on a 4.0 scale for all courses counting toward the degree. Magna cum laude is the designation for a GPA of 3.5 to 3.79, and cum laude indicates a GPA of 3.2 to 3.49.Missouri University of Science and Technology in Rolla announces the names of students who made the honor list for the 2012 Spring semester.
Those on the list carried a minimum of 12 hours and had grade point averages of 3.2 or above out of a possible 4.0
Missouri S&T is one of four campuses in the University of Missouri System and one of the nation's top technological research universities.
Tags See All Tags