- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Creating Dynamic Menus
- Discount - ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition
- Buy Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit) (en,de,fr,ja,pt,ru)
- Buy Sony Vegas Pro 8 (en)
- Buy OEM Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7
- 29.95$ Efreesky MagicTweak 4.11 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Family Pack with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Prosoft Engineering Drive Genius 3 MAC
- 19.95$ Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac Box Set
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC (en,ja,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,fi)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2010
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC
|Mobilization for 1544th Transportation Company in Paris Cancelled|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Illinois National Guard PAO|
|Monday, 30 June 2014 13:50|
PARIS, IL (06/28/2014)(readMedia)--
WHO: • Illinois Army National Guard's 1544th Transportation Company in Paris, Ill.
WHAT: • Approximately 120 Soldiers with the 1544th Transportation Company in Paris, Illinois were prepared to mobilize in October 2014 in support of Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) in Afghanistan.
• The unit's deployment has been cancelled roughly four months prior to the expected mobilization.
• The Illinois National Guard understands the added stress preparing for a mobilization puts on families and employers. The Illinois National Guard will help ensure the lives of Soldiers move forward with as little interruption as possible and will mitigate any issues Soldiers may have with employers, colleges, landlords or other such individuals notified about a possible mobilization.
• The 1544th Transportation Company has a long and well-documented history dating back to the Civil War. The unit originally organized in April of 1861 in Paris, Illinois, as Company E, 12th Illinois Volunteer Company, Illinois Militia. It has been activated for every major conflict since the Civil War including Operation Iraqi Freedom from November 2003 to June 2005.
Tags See All Tags