- Buy Adobe Audition CS6 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pl,pt,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko)
- 149.95$ Adobe Director 11.5 cheap oem
- Discount - Delicious Library 2 MAC
- Download Macpaw CleanMyMac
- Download Lynda.com - iOS 4 App Development New Features
- Buy Lynda.com - Color Correction in Final Cut Pro X (en)
- Buy Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6 MAC
- Download Adobe Captivate 5
- 29.95$ ABest Video to MOV MPEG Converter cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Corel WinDVD Pro 11
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate
|Mobilization for 1544th Transportation Company in Paris Cancelled|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Illinois National Guard PAO|
|Monday, 30 June 2014 13:50|
PARIS, IL (06/28/2014)(readMedia)--
WHO: • Illinois Army National Guard's 1544th Transportation Company in Paris, Ill.
WHAT: • Approximately 120 Soldiers with the 1544th Transportation Company in Paris, Illinois were prepared to mobilize in October 2014 in support of Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) in Afghanistan.
• The unit's deployment has been cancelled roughly four months prior to the expected mobilization.
• The Illinois National Guard understands the added stress preparing for a mobilization puts on families and employers. The Illinois National Guard will help ensure the lives of Soldiers move forward with as little interruption as possible and will mitigate any issues Soldiers may have with employers, colleges, landlords or other such individuals notified about a possible mobilization.
• The 1544th Transportation Company has a long and well-documented history dating back to the Civil War. The unit originally organized in April of 1861 in Paris, Illinois, as Company E, 12th Illinois Volunteer Company, Illinois Militia. It has been activated for every major conflict since the Civil War including Operation Iraqi Freedom from November 2003 to June 2005.
Tags See All Tags