- Buy Sony Sound Forge 10 (en,ja)
- Download Adobe Captivate 5.5
- Buy Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy GFI FAXmaker 14.1 (en)
- 29.95$ Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X4 cheap oem
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Aimersoft DVD Ripper 2 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 (en)
- Buy Cheap Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Project Management Fundamentals
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012
|Modern Woodmen of America rewards those who gather for good|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Kim Woodward|
|Friday, 09 October 2009 09:27|
GatheringswithPurpose.com giveaway will award $5,000 to a lucky volunteer and his or her cause!
Doing good for others just became even more rewarding. As many Americans face a holiday season of hardship in a struggling economy, Modern Woodmen of America is looking for those who have given the gift of time.
Families and friends who have volunteered together to meet a community need, raised money for a local cause or added a volunteer activity to a social gathering are eligible to win a grand prize totaling $5,000. Through Modern Woodmen’s Gatherings with Purpose Giveaway, one winner will receive a grand prize of $2,500 in cash, plus a $2,500 donation for the worthy cause described in a submitted story.
Stories can be submitted online at GatheringswithPurpose.com by 11:59 p.m. CST on Nov. 12, 2009. Submissions should be 400 words or less and describe who gathered, who was helped and how it touched lives.
Five finalists will be chosen from submissions entered online. Finalists’ stories will be posted, and the public will vote online for a favorite beginning Nov. 19. The Gathering with Purpose earning the most votes will win the grand prize - $2,500 for the entrant and $2,500 for the purpose described.
Visit GatheringswithPurpose.com for complete rules and details.
As a membership-based organization, Modern Woodmen launched the giveaway to complement national efforts to bring people together to help others and their communities. Modern Woodmen sells financial products not to benefit stockholders, but to support our stakeholders – our members, their families and their communities. How? Through social, charitable and volunteer events where our members gather.
Founded in 1883, Modern Woodmen of America touches lives and secures futures. The fraternal benefit society offers financial services and fraternal member benefits to individuals and families throughout the United States.
For additional information:
Modern Woodmen of America
1701 1st Avenue
Rock Island, IL 61201
Tags See All Tags