- Buy ABest Video to Zune 3GP Flash Converter (en)
- 29.95$ Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (32-bit) cheap oem
- 99.95$ Propellerhead Reason 5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Efreesky MagicTweak 4.11
- Discount - Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Audio Mixing Bootcamp
- Discount - Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010
- Download InDesign CS5 Bible
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Fireworks CS4 Essential Training
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS4 (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,da,fi,no,sv)
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC
|MODERN WOODMEN PARK NOMINATED FOR USA TODAY AWARD|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Marco LaNave|
|Wednesday, 17 July 2013 08:02|
Voting for “Best Minor League Ballpark” runs for four weeks at 10Best.com
DAVENPORT, Iowa (JULY 16, 2013) – Modern Woodmen Park is frequently recognized nation-wide as a unique destination for Minor League Baseball and family entertainment. Today, the home of the Quad Cities River Bandits was announced by USA TODAY as a nominee for “Best Minor League Ballpark” in the 2013 10Best Readers' Choice Travel Awards. The winner will be announced Aug. 14.
Nominees were chosen by a panel of experts from USA TODAY, 10Best.com, and other contributors and sources for other Gannett properties. Readers, fans and the general public can vote online once per day for four weeks. All voting is available on the 10Best.com website, for which www.riverbandits.com is providing a link.
“The River Bandits and Main Street Baseball are delighted for this recognition of Modern Woodmen Park and the Quad Cities community,” said team owner Dave Heller. “As an organization, we seek to make our ballpark an integral part of the Quad Cities, maintaining its original charm while working to improve and beautify it each year, and keeping it among the finest, most iconic ballparks in the country.”
Modern Woodmen Park, which opened in 1931 as Davenport Municipal Stadium and was previously known as John O'Donnell Stadium, is the oldest stadium used continuously by a current Minor League Baseball team for more than 50 years. The current Midwest League franchise has played in it continuously since 1960, and more than seven million fans have passed through its gates in that time.
As the River Bandits ownership, Main Street Baseball has brought the stadium several improvements – including the Sky Deck, Pepsi Loge Boxes, the Crop Production Services Corn Field, a new high-definition video board and LED ribbon board. Earlier this season, Main Street Amusements opened a FlyWireTM dual zip line by Extreme Engineering, and a Mediacom Frog Hopper by S&S Worldwide, as part of a growing amusement lineup, including a new 112-foot tall Ferris Wheel, that will continue arriving through next season.
Tags See All Tags