- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
- 199.95$ Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Toxik 2008
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - ForkLift 2.5 MAC
- Discount - Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
- Download GibbsCAM 2013 32-bit
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- 199.95$ Autodesk NavisWorks Manage 2009 cheap oem
- Discount - ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition
|MOLINE FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES 60TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Linda Martin|
|Monday, 25 November 2013 09:49|
The Moline Foundation will hold a 60th Anniversary Celebration on Sunday, November 24th in honor of Quad Cities area couples celebrating 60 years or more of marriage. Invited guests will be celebrating with the Moline Foundation Board of Directors at the Stoney Creek Inn, Moline, Illinois from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Dinner will be served followed by anniversary cake and musical entertainment by the Wierson Father-Son duo singing tunes of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and holiday classics.
The celebration will be hosted by First Midwest Bank, The Planning Center, Moline; and Stoney Creek Inn.
Founded in 1953, the Moline Foundation is a community foundation benefiting the Quad City region that has distributed almost $28 million in grants to over 1,500 non-profit organizations in the past sixty years. The Moline Foundation also serves as resource for donors in a seven county area (Rock Island, Mercer, Henry, Warren, Henderson, and McDonough in Illinois and Scott County in Iowa). The Moline Foundation’s collection of funds and gifts from individuals and businesses are then able to help the immediate needs of the community in the area’s of health and human services, arts and culture, economic growth, workforce development, community development, education, and quality of life.
Tags See All Tags