- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Google Analytics Essential Training
- Buy Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Color Correction in Final Cut Pro X
- Discount - NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Server
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Core Tuner
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
- Download Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2
- Download Nik Software HDR Efex Pro
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Burning Studio 8
- Download GibbsCAM 2013 32-bit
- Buy Neobyte Titan Backup (en)
|MOLINE FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES GRANT DEADLINE FOR KAREN’S SUMMERTIME FUND|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Linda Martin|
|Thursday, 11 March 2010 08:08|
The Moline Foundation has a grant opportunity through a fund called Karen’s Summertime FUNd in honor of Karen Getz. Through the Karen’s Summertime FUNd, The Moline Foundation is offering mini-grants between $300 and $1,000. The object of this special opportunity is to provide non-profit organizations extra funds to develop creative, educational, and fun-filled activities for kids during the summer months. Non-profit organizations are encouraged to apply if they serve the citizens of Moline and the surrounding region, including the Quad Cities.
Karen’s Summertime FUNd grants are made possible by Tom Getz, the Getz family and friends and many generous donors to The Moline Foundation. In establishing Karen’s Summertime FUNd program, the Moline Foundation honors the life of a woman who gave to so many others. This special program will help us remember the many ways Karen Getz reached out to children with her sparkling personality and tireless spirit.
All materials necessary to receive funds are due in The Moline Foundation offices by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, April 30, 2010 or must be postmarked by or on Friday, April 30, 2010. Please call The Moline Foundation at (309) 764-4193 to request a Grant Application.
Any child oriented non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, including those who have never received Moline Foundation funding in the past, is welcome to apply.
The Moline Community Foundation offices are located at the Deere-Wiman House, 817 11th Avenue, Moline.
The Moline Foundation, founded in 1953, is a community foundation which provides grants to health, human services, education, community development, the arts and other charitable organizations. The Moline Foundation receives and administers charitable gifts for the benefit of citizens in Scott County, Iowa and Rock Island, Mercer, Henry, Warren, Henderson, and McDonough counties in Illinois.
Tags See All Tags