- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy The Hidden Power of Blend Modes in Adobe Photoshop (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC
- Buy ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Cyberlink Powercinema 5
- Discount - Access 2010: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Brainjuice Blogo MAC
- Buy Cheap MakeMusic Finale 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
- 9.95$ Digital Portrait Photography For Dummies cheap oem
|Moline Foundation announces new fund to honor Karen Getz|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Linda Martin|
|Monday, 20 April 2009 14:48|
The Moline Foundation has a new grant opportunity through a fund called Karen’s Summertime FUNd in honor of Karen Getz. Through the Karen’s Summertime FUNd, The Moline Foundation is offering mini-grants between $300 and $1,000. The object of this special opportunity is to provide non-profit organizations extra funds to develop creative, educational, and fun-filled activities for kids during the summer months. Non-profit organizations are encouraged to apply if they serve the citizens of Moline and the surrounding region, including the Quad Cities.
Karen’s Summertime FUNd grants are made possible by Tom Getz, the Getz family and friends and many generous donors to The Moline Foundation. In establishing Karen’s Summertime FUNd program, the Moline Foundation honors the life of a woman who gave to so many others. This special program will help us remember the many ways Karen Getz reached out to children with her sparkling personality and tireless spirit.
All materials necessary to receive funds are due in The Moline Foundation offices by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, May 1, 2009 or must be postmarked by or on Friday, May 1, 2009. Please call The Moline Foundation at (309) 764-4193 to request a Grant Application.
Any child oriented non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, including those who have never received Moline Foundation funding in the past, is welcome to apply.
The Moline Community Foundation offices are located at the Deere-Wiman House, 817 11th Avenue, Moline.
The Moline Foundation, founded in 1953, is a community foundation which provides grants to health, human services, education, community development, the arts and other charitable organizations. The Moline Foundation receives and administers charitable gifts for the benefit of citizens in Scott County, Iowa and Rock Island, Mercer, Henry, Warren, Henderson, and McDonough counties in Illinois.
Tags See All Tags