- Discount - Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Symantec Norton Ghost™ 15.0
- 149.95$ FL Studio 8 XXL cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Freelancing
- Discount - Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Professional MAC
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
- Buy OEM Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
- Buy Cheap BusyMac BusyCal MAC
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced VBA Password Recovery 1.62
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 19.95$ iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC
|MOLINE FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Linda Martin|
|Tuesday, 07 December 2010 10:45|
The Moline Foundation announces February 16 as the deadline to apply for the Clem T. Hanson scholarship. Residents of Moline School District No. 40 are eligible to apply for the four year college scholarship based on scholarship, financial need and extracurricular activities. Students should contact their counseling office at Moline High School, Alleman High School or Black Hawk College for an application. The three Hanson scholarship award winners will be chosen by a local scholarship selection committee and notified of their selection by May 1, 2011. They will receive $1,500 annually for the next four years with an annual renewal based on satisfactory progress in their post-secondary education.
Since 1985, over 100 students have received the Hanson Scholarship Funds as a result of an endowment fund established through the generosity of Clem T. Hanson (1901-1985), a former Moline businessman and community leader. He was the founder of Hanson Advertising Agency in Moline and was a co-founder of HON Industries in Muscatine. Mr. Hanson also served as president of Moline Rotary in 1952 and was a volunteer for Boy Scouts, Arrowhead Ranch and United Way. The Clement T. Hanson Memorial Scholarship Fund was established with the Moline Foundation by his family, following the death of Mr. Hanson on July 17, 1985.
The Moline Foundation, founded in 1953, is a community foundation which provides grants to health, human services, education, community development, the arts and other charitable organizations which benefit the citizens of Moline and the surrounding area. For more information, contact Joy Boruff, Executive Director, at (309) 736-3800. The Moline Foundation receives and administers charitable gifts and has assets of approximately $15 million.
# # #
Tags See All Tags