- Discount - Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit
- 29.95$ Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 Ultra cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Sony CD Architect 5.2
- 49.95$ Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Design 2012 MAC
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe SoundBooth CS4
- Download Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Nero 7 Vision Xtra
|MOLINE FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Linda Martin|
|Tuesday, 07 December 2010 10:45|
The Moline Foundation announces February 16 as the deadline to apply for the Clem T. Hanson scholarship. Residents of Moline School District No. 40 are eligible to apply for the four year college scholarship based on scholarship, financial need and extracurricular activities. Students should contact their counseling office at Moline High School, Alleman High School or Black Hawk College for an application. The three Hanson scholarship award winners will be chosen by a local scholarship selection committee and notified of their selection by May 1, 2011. They will receive $1,500 annually for the next four years with an annual renewal based on satisfactory progress in their post-secondary education.
Since 1985, over 100 students have received the Hanson Scholarship Funds as a result of an endowment fund established through the generosity of Clem T. Hanson (1901-1985), a former Moline businessman and community leader. He was the founder of Hanson Advertising Agency in Moline and was a co-founder of HON Industries in Muscatine. Mr. Hanson also served as president of Moline Rotary in 1952 and was a volunteer for Boy Scouts, Arrowhead Ranch and United Way. The Clement T. Hanson Memorial Scholarship Fund was established with the Moline Foundation by his family, following the death of Mr. Hanson on July 17, 1985.
The Moline Foundation, founded in 1953, is a community foundation which provides grants to health, human services, education, community development, the arts and other charitable organizations which benefit the citizens of Moline and the surrounding area. For more information, contact Joy Boruff, Executive Director, at (309) 736-3800. The Moline Foundation receives and administers charitable gifts and has assets of approximately $15 million.
# # #
Tags See All Tags