- Download Boris Continuum Complete 6 AE
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS4 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy OEM Macromates TextMate MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013
- Download GFI EventsManager 8.1
- Buy IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12 (en)
- 19.95$ Many Tricks Usher MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap GFI FAXmaker 14.1
- Download Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (64-bit) (de,en,fr,it,ko)
|Moline Foundation Announces Sherrard Academic Foundation Scholarship Awards|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Linda Martin|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 12:48|
The Sherrard Academic Foundation through the Moline Foundation awarded three $1,000.00 scholarships plus two $750.00 scholarships to graduating seniors from Sherrard High School who plan to continue his/her education through an accredited program.
One (1) $1,000 scholarship funded by the Farmers State Bank of Western Illinois will be awarded to a student attending a four year, two year or vocational school.
Two (2) $1,000 SAF scholarships and two (2) $750.00 Holdsworth Scholarships will be awarded to students attending a community college, vocational or technical school. These awards will be paid directly to the college/school upon proof of enrollment expenses.
Carly Adams-Viola, IL received the SAF/Farmers State Bank of Western Illinois $1,000.00 scholarship. Carly will attend Augustana College, Rock Island and major in Biology/Pre-Medicine.
Anne Winston, Sherrard IL received the SAF $1,000.00 scholarship. Anne will attend Kankakee Community College, Kankakee, IL and major in nursing.
Tyler Lynch, New Windsor, IL received the SAF $1,000.00 scholarship. Tyler will attend Indian Hill Community College, Ottumwa, IA and major in Diesel and Locomotive Technology.
Abagail Beaty, Sherrard, IL and Audrey Waterman, Viola, IL each received the $750.00 Wayne and Joyce Holdsworth Scholarship.
The Moline Foundation, founded in 1953, is a community foundation which provides grants to benefit health, human services, education, community development, the arts and other charitable organizations which help the citizens of Moline and the surrounding area, including the Quad Cities. The Moline Foundation receives and administers charitable gifts in Scott County, Iowa, and Rock Island, Henry, Mercer, Warren, Henderson and McDonough counties in Illinois. The Moline Foundation has a current endowment of approximately $17 million.
# # #
Tags See All Tags