- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC
- Discount - ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en,da,de,es,fr,it,no,pt,sv,cs,ro,tr,pl,ja,ko)
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS5 (64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layers in Depth
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Essential Training
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit) (en)
- Download Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
|Moline Foundation Announces Sherrard Academic Foundation Scholarship Awards|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Linda Martin|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 12:48|
The Sherrard Academic Foundation through the Moline Foundation awarded three $1,000.00 scholarships plus two $750.00 scholarships to graduating seniors from Sherrard High School who plan to continue his/her education through an accredited program.
One (1) $1,000 scholarship funded by the Farmers State Bank of Western Illinois will be awarded to a student attending a four year, two year or vocational school.
Two (2) $1,000 SAF scholarships and two (2) $750.00 Holdsworth Scholarships will be awarded to students attending a community college, vocational or technical school. These awards will be paid directly to the college/school upon proof of enrollment expenses.
Carly Adams-Viola, IL received the SAF/Farmers State Bank of Western Illinois $1,000.00 scholarship. Carly will attend Augustana College, Rock Island and major in Biology/Pre-Medicine.
Anne Winston, Sherrard IL received the SAF $1,000.00 scholarship. Anne will attend Kankakee Community College, Kankakee, IL and major in nursing.
Tyler Lynch, New Windsor, IL received the SAF $1,000.00 scholarship. Tyler will attend Indian Hill Community College, Ottumwa, IA and major in Diesel and Locomotive Technology.
Abagail Beaty, Sherrard, IL and Audrey Waterman, Viola, IL each received the $750.00 Wayne and Joyce Holdsworth Scholarship.
The Moline Foundation, founded in 1953, is a community foundation which provides grants to benefit health, human services, education, community development, the arts and other charitable organizations which help the citizens of Moline and the surrounding area, including the Quad Cities. The Moline Foundation receives and administers charitable gifts in Scott County, Iowa, and Rock Island, Henry, Mercer, Warren, Henderson and McDonough counties in Illinois. The Moline Foundation has a current endowment of approximately $17 million.
# # #
Tags See All Tags