- Buy Cheap Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Download iSkysoft iMedia Converter 2 Mac
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS4 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- 199.95$ Autodesk Showcase 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe FreeHand MX MAC (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Night and Low Light
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals
- Discount - Apple Compressor 4 MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop
- Discount - Chief Architect X2
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC
- Download Apple Motion 5 MAC
|Moline, Illinois To Host Flamingo, the World's Biggest Openly Gay Event|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Jason Tanamor|
|Monday, 28 April 2014 10:33|
Rock Island, IL (April 25, 2014) - The Flamingo, the biggest openly gay event in the world, is moving from its usual destination of Las Vegas to the city of Moline, Illinois. The event features gay musical acts, clinics, and novelties, and is coming to Moline for the first time due to tax breaks and the fact that the mayor is the uncle of the one and only fabulous host, Spencer Gayman.
Of course, this isn’t really the case; rather it is the plot to “Hello Fabulous!” the new novella from Jason Tanamor.
“The underlying story revolves around a straight and boring guy named Randy who is continually mistaken for the event’s host,” Tanamor said. “This mistake begins to snowball, with the media believing that Gayman has hit the town well before the scheduled event.”
Randy then sees his life go from “straight and boring” to “gay and fabulous” overnight. He begins to receive VIP treatment in the form of restaurant, hotel, and clothing comps. Not to mention the occasional hetero woman willing to turn Gayman straight.
“It doesn’t help that Randy’s friends encourage him to play the part since they’re now being treated as celebrities,” Tanamor said. “That is until Gayman comes to town for real after hearing that his good, gay name has been tarnished by being seen in places like K-Mart.”
“Hello Fabulous!” is a hilarious story about mistaken identity that results in a climax that determines the REAL fabulous one. “Did I mention that there is a 25-foot flamingo in the story?” Tanamor said.
“Hello Fabulous!” is free on Amazon Kindle http://bit.ly/
Visit Tanamor’s website at http://www.tanamor.com to learn more about it and read an excerpt.
The book will debut at the 5th Annual QC Planet Comic & Arts Con - held at the Holiday Inn Events Center, 226 17th Street, Rock Island, IL - on Sunday, July 13, 2014 where copies will be available for sale.
Tanamor is the Editor of Zoiks! Online – The Very Best of Stand-Up and Music. He has interviewed the likes of author Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club); comedians Demetri Martin, Jim Breuer (SNL, Half Baked), Aisha Tyler (Talk Soup, The Ghost Whisperer), Hal Sparks and Gabriel Iglesias; musicians Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins), Ann Wilson (Heart), Taylor Momsen (The Pretty Reckless and Gossip Girl), Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), and Henry Rollins (Black Flag); and actor Oscar Nunez (The Office).
He has covered everyone from Steve Martin to Jerry Seinfeld and from Evanescence to President Obama.
Tags See All Tags