- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Analyzing Your Web Site to Improve SEO
- 19.95$ Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP
- 199.95$ Sony Vegas Pro 13 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS cheap oem
- 19.95$ EFD HD Tune Professional cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Practical Photoshop Selections cheap oem
|MONDAY: Braley in Waterloo to Highlight New Prosthetic Technology Available for Injured Veterans|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Friday, 13 January 2012 14:10|
Clark & Associates is helping wounded Iraq, Afghanistan veterans walk again
Waterloo, IA – On Monday in Waterloo, Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) will visit Clark & Associates, a locally-owned provider of prosthetics and orthotics, to highlight new technology being used to help wounded warriors from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan walk again. Braley is the highest-ranking Democrat on the House Veterans Affairs Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity.
For years, Clark & Associates has worked closely with the Department of Defense and the Veterans Administration to provide prosthetics for wounded warriors returning home from Iraq and Afghanistan. Clark & Associates have been recognized for their work providing technologically-advanced prosthetic devices to veterans.
Braley will meet with founder Dennis Clark to obseve the technology and see the fitting of a new, ultra-lightweight prosthetic for Derick Hurt, an Army veteran who lost both his legs in Iraq.
MONDAY, January 16, 2012
9:45am Prosthetic Fitting at Clark & Associates
# # #
Tags See All Tags