- Download Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth cheap oem
- Buy ABest WMV Video Converter (en)
- Buy OEM Parallels Desktop 8 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- Download Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit)
- Download Alsoft DiskWarrior 4 MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe InDesign CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
|MONFREDO RETURNS TO MALLARDS|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Jim Kersten|
|Tuesday, 15 October 2013 12:21|
MOLINE, Ill. (October 14, 2013) – The Quad City Mallards have re-signed defenseman Mike Monfredo, the Mallards announced today.
“We’re very fortunate to have Mike coming back to play for us,” said Mallards coach and general manager Terry Ruskowski. “Last year he was a top three defenseman for us. He’s a shut-down guy who brings the physical part of the game. He did a great job last year as a rookie and now we’re excited to see him take the next step and be the best defenseman he can be.”
Monfredo returns to the Quad Cities after skating in the training camp of the ECHL’s Elmira Jackals. The 23-year old last season scored four goals, totaled 19 points and finished tied for fifth among Central Hockey League rookies in plus/minus rating (+11) while playing in each of the Mallards’ 66 regular season games.
Monfredo spent the 2011-12 season at the State University of New York-Fredonia, where he scored three goals and added five assists in 26 games. The Shirley, New York, product played three seasons of junior hockey for Motor City in the North American League before heading to Fredonia. In 2010-11, the 6’ 3”, 210-pound blue liner led the NAHL with 259 penalty minutes.
The Mallards will open their seventeenth season- and their fourth in the CHL- when they host the Rapid City Rush Saturday night at 7:05 p.m. A pregame Fan Fest outside the iWireless Center will precede the opener from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. The Fan Fest will feature live music- including plenty of classic covers- from the Loan Sharks, food and beverage stands, a beer tent, the arrival of the Mallards’ new Ice Girls and Mo Mallard, the team’s perennially popular mascot. In addition, Mallards coach and general manager Terry Ruskowski will stop by to deliver his season-opening welcome to fans on hand. There will also be ample entertainment for younger fans, including a bounce house and a petting zoo.
Opening night festivities will continue after the Mallards’ match-up with Rapid City with a post-game party at Rascals. Mallards players will join fans at Rascals, which is located at 1414 15th Street in Moline.
Opening night tickets cover admission to both the Mallards’ battle with the Rush and the Fan Fest. Fans can enjoy savings off the regular ticket price by purchasing a four-pack of lower level seats for opening night for just $44. $44 four-packs can be purchased in person at the iWireless Center box office or by calling the Mallards at 309-277-1364.
All other tickets for the season opener and all other Mallards regular season home games are also now on sale at Ticketmaster outlets, through ticketmaster.com, through Ticketmaster charge-by-phone toll free at 1-800-745-3000 or at the iWireless Center ticket office. The ticket office is open weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and on game days from 10:00 a.m. until the start of the second period.
About the Quad City Mallards
–### Quad City Mallards ### –
Tags See All Tags