- 359.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011 (en)
- Buy Adobe Fireworks CS6 (en,ja,de,es,fr,pt,sv,nl,it,ko,pl,tr,cs)
- Buy OEM Mindjet MindManager 9 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC
- 279.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy Objective Development Launch Bar 5 MAC (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Gradients cheap oem
- Buy OEM Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe
- Buy Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement (en)
- Buy OEM Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies
|Monticello native releases book, portions of proceeds to benefit Camp Courageous|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Charlie Becker|
|Thursday, 22 September 2011 08:37|
MT. PLEASANT, MICH. – A 1991 Monticello High School graduate and his wife have released a book of blog-inspired essays about their life with multiple sclerosis, and portions of the book’s proceeds will benefit Camp Courageous.
In their publishing debut, “Despite MS, to Spite MS,” Dan and Jennifer Digmann share personal stories of their journey—alone and together—coping with and rising above a disease for which there currently is no cure.
Dan is the son of Monticello residents Roger and Nancy Digmann, and he currently lives with Jennifer in Mount Pleasant, Mich.
“We were quite overwhelmed when it first was suggested that we publish a book of our stories, but the more we thought about it we realized it was a needed step for us to take to increase MS awareness and help people to move forward with their lives,” Dan Digmann said. “We wanted to give back to Camp Courageous for everything it’s done for us and for everything it continues to do for the community and for the countless individuals with disabilities it serves year-round.”
Combined Dan and Jennifer Digmann have taken on MS for nearly 25 years and together they demonstrate the extremes of how this disease impacts people so differently. Jennifer was diagnosed in 1997; Dan was diagnosed two years later. She has secondary-progressive MS, while his is relapsing-remitting. The couple was married in 2005.
“While our life isn’t easy and we are always aware of our multiple sclerosis, we hope by sharing our stories we can comfort, educate and inspire you no matter what challenges you are facing,” Jennifer writes in the book’s foreword.
“Despite MS, to Spite MS,” will be sold locally at the Camp Courageous Gift Shop, which will be open during the annual Camp Courageous of Iowa Pancake Breakfast and Open House scheduled for 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 25.
According to the National MS Society, more than 400,000 Americans have MS. Knowing these numbers makes it so much more amazing that Dan and Jennifer found each other in Michigan and continue to defy the odds they face together.
In addition to maintaining a personal blog at www.danandjenniferdigmann.
“Despite MS, to Spite MS” also is available online at www.DespiteMStoSpiteMS.com
Tags See All Tags