- Buy Building a Web Site For Dummies (en)
- 89.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Buy Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA MAC (en)
- 69.95$ Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC
- Discount - QuarkXPress 10
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2014 MAC
- Buy Cheap Capture One Pro 7 MAC
- Buy Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition (en)
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
|MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) Group coming to St Mark Lutheran Church in September|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Rev. Doris Nolan|
|Monday, 22 July 2013 08:19|
St. Mark Evangelical Lutheran Church, 2363 W. 3rd St., Davenport will begin its new MOPS group in September with the first group meeting on Tuesday, September 10th from 9 to 11 am.
MOPS sessions will be on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month from September through May. Child care is provided.
A drive-through registration for the St Mark MOPS group will take place on Wednesday, August 7th from 4 to 6 PM in the east parking lot of the church. Moms will not even have to get out of their cars, or take their children out of their car seats in order to register, but will be able to accomplish it from the comfort of their cars. To participate in the MOPS program you must be registered.
Registration forms will also be available in the church office, (563) 322 – 5318.
“We are delighted to be able to offer this important ministry for mothers and their children. Children are a gift from God and, at St Mark, we feel it is very important to provide spiritual support and encouragement to mothers with small children,” commented Pastor Doris Nolan, Associate Pastor at the church.
For more information about MOPS at St Mark, contact Keri Bass (563) 650-6240 or Angi Kauffman (563)579-7285
St. Mark Cares…Welcome, Worship, Witness.
Tags See All Tags