- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (32-bit)
- 9.95$ PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Shooter Suite 12
- Buy Cheap Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 MAC
- 99.95$ Frischluft Lenscare for AE and PrPro cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Download 1Click DVD Copy Pro 4
- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand
- Discount - Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle
- Buy Cheap CrossOver 9 Professional MAC
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Download MAMP Pro MAC
|More Iowa Counties to Receive Disaster Assistance|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Sen. Charles Grassley|
|Monday, 22 March 2010 13:04|
WASHINGTON – Senator Chuck Grassley today said President Barack Obama amended a major disaster declaration for Iowa, triggering the release of FEMA funds to help more Iowa counties recover from the severe winter storm and snowstorm that occurred from December 23 - 27. Additional designations may be made at a later date after further evaluation.
“Winter weather hit Iowa extremely hard and caused an enormous amount of damage,” Grassley said. “It’s good to see this disaster being addressed by President Obama so Iowans can continue cleaning up the damage.”
FEMA will additionally provide assistance to Buena Vista, Dickinson, O’Brien, Palo Alto, Plymouth and Pocahontas counties through the Public Assistance program. The Public Assistance program assists state and local governments and certain private nonprofit organizations for emergency work and the repair or replacement of disaster-damaged facilities.
FEMA will also provide snow assistance to additional counties for emergency protective measures for a 48-hour period for Buena Vista, Dickinson, O’Brien, Palo Alto and Plymouth counties.
All Iowa counties are also eligible to apply for assistance through the Hazard Mitigation Grant program. The Hazard Mitigation Grant program assists state and local governments and certain private non-profit organizations for actions taken to prevent or reduce long-term risk to life and property from natural hazards.
Grassley sent a letter to Obama asking him to grant Governor Chet Culver’s request to declare Iowa a major disaster area as a result of the severe winter storm and snowstorm that occurred on December 23 - 27.
Click here to see a copy of Grassley’s letter.
Tags See All Tags