- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC
- Buy Adobe InDesign CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2012 (64-bit) (en,ja)
- Buy OEM Photoshop CC For Dummies
- Discount - Microsoft Office OneNote 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium MAC
- Discount - Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC
- Buy Cheap BinaryFruit DriveDX 1.2 MAC
- Download Autodesk Softimage 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (32-bit)
|MORE THAN 100 LOCAL TEA PARTY GROUPS JOIN THE TEA PARTY EXPRESS AND CNN FOR REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Levi Russell|
|Tuesday, 14 June 2011 12:02|
The Tea Party Express (www.TeaPartyExpress.org) announced today that more than 100 local tea party, 912 and conservative groups representing every state in the nation have signed on to cosponsor the groundbreaking Tea Party Presidential Debate on September 12, 2011.
The debate will take place in Tampa, Florida – a crucial state in the Republican presidential primary and the 2012 election.
Earlier this year, it was announced that Tea Party Express was teaming up with CNN to host the only national Tea Party debate, which will have a sharp focus on the core tea party issues of fiscal responsibility. Republican presidential candidates vying for the support of the tea party movement and would focus exclusively on the core tea party issues of fiscal responsibility.
“We are absolutely thrilled to have the power and influence of so many tea party co-sponsors in every state.” said Tea Party Express Chairman Amy Kremer. “Tea party members across the country are more aware and engaged than ever. We are watching the presidential race very carefully, and preparing to support the best candidate that offers real solutions that will help secure the future prosperity of America.”
Chief Strategist Sal Russo said, “Our expectation is that with the entire tea party movement engaged in this debate, candidates will emerge with strong tea party support and the momentum to win the Republican nomination. The many groups are looking to coalesce behind a constitutional conservative who can articulate clear vision and a way forward for the country."
Tags See All Tags