- Discount - Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC
- Discount - Linotype FontExplorer X Pro 4 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC
- Download iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2011
- Buy Cheap NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Pro
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Start with a Theme: Video Blogs in WordPress cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap DAZ Carrara 8 Pro
- Buy Cheap proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (32-bit)
- Buy FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe RoboHelp 10
- Buy Cheap Wireless All In One For Dummies
|Morel Mushroom Festival April 28th|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Dan Shockey|
|Wednesday, 18 April 2012 14:39|
The 4th annual Stark County Morel Mushroom Festival will be held Saturday, April 28, at Thomas Park in Wyoming, Illinois, 40 miles northwest of Peoria. The Festival will feature food, crafts, family activities, and a Morel Mushroom Auction that will start at 2:00 p.m. The Festival will run from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. There is no admission fee.
Mushroom sellers are to register for the auction from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. Morels to be auctioned must be in clear 8 oz. bags, cleaned but not washed. A $2.00 fee per bag will be charged to the seller. A drawing will be held at 1:00 p.m. to determine the order of selling.
The auction has been renamed in honor of Fred Howard who worked to make the auction a success and who actively supported the community.
New for 2012 are a free morel hunting seminar at 1:30 p.m. and a grade school coloring contest with prizes awarded at 1:00 p.m. The bad-weather back-up site will be the new Stark County Community Center in Wyoming.
The Central Illinois Agricultural Society will offer hayrides pulled by an antique tractor. “World’s Best” mushroom soup and other festival food favorites will be available for purchase. Thomas Park is located 2 blocks west of downtown, at 300 W. Elm St.
Tags See All Tags