- Buy HogBay Software TaskPaper MAC (en)
- 299.95$ Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap QuarkXPress 8
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training (en)
- Download Parallels Desktop 5 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 R2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard
- Download Apple iWork 09 MAC
- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13
- Buy Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- 59.95$ Adobe Prelude CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
|Morel Mushroom Festival May 7|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Daniel Shockey|
|Thursday, 21 April 2011 07:44|
The Stark County Morel Mushroom Festival will be held Saturday, May 7, in Wyoming, Illinois, 40 miles northwest of Peoria. The Festival will feature food, crafts, family activities, and a Morel Mushroom Auction that will start at 1:00 p.m. The Festival will run from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. There is no entry fee.
Mushroom sellers are to register for the auction from 9:00 until 11:00 a.m. Morels to be auctioned must be in clear 8 oz. bags, cleaned but not washed. A $2.00 fee per bag will be charged to the seller. A drawing will be held after 11:00 a.m. to determine selling positions.
A Mushroom Cooking Class is offered, beginning at 11:00 a.m. Chef Anita Palmer will teach the class and participants will be able to enjoy the creations for lunch. Pre-registration ($10 class fee) is recommended since the class size will be limited. Chef Anita trained at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Chicago, has been a chef at Chicago restaurants and has operated her own catering service.
A double-elimination Bean Bags Tournament will begin at 10:00 a.m. The entry fee is $20.00 per person. The two-person teams will compete for the $200 first place award. Pre-register for the Bags Tourney and the Cooking Class at (309) 286-6200.
Pony rides will be available for children, weather permitting, provided by Personal Ponies Ltd., an organization that places ponies with handicapped children. The Central Illinois Agricultural Society will offer hayrides pulled by an antique tractor. “World’s best” mushroom soup and other festival food favorites will be available for purchase. Thomas Park is located 2 blocks west of downtown, at 300 W. Elm St.
Tags See All Tags