- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Roxio Creator 2011 Pro
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium MAC
- Download Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Datacenter cheap oem
- Discount - Solidworks 2012 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy Adobe Contribute CS4 MAC (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009
- Buy Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features (en)
- Buy OEM Frischluft Lenscare for AE and PrPro
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 (64-bit)
|Morgan Allen participates in Culver-Stockton's largest community service event, Extreme Dome Makeover|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Heidi Lanier|
|Friday, 30 August 2013 12:55|
CANTON, MO (08/28/2013)(readMedia)-- Morgan Allen of Rock Island, Ill., was among Culver-Stockton College's students, alumni, faculty, staff and community members who spent Saturday, Aug. 24 volunteering for the fifth annual Extreme Dome Makeover. Over 400 volunteers participated in the event, sprucing up 13 work sites in the town of Canton, Mo.
Volunteers spent the day doing various activities like painting, landscaping and cleaning. Project sites included both public areas and private residences. Public sites included Canton Senior Housing, City Hall, Martin Park, the Mississippi River Park, the Canton Community Garden and more.
Extreme Dome Makeover provides the opportunity to introduce incoming students to the community of Canton, as well as to their classmates, advisors and neighbors. "We want our students to know that being a servant leader is important. Hopefully by the time they graduate they will know that importance and they'll be able to lead service projects in their own community after they graduate," said Dean of Students Chris Gill.
Culver-Stockton College, located in Canton, Mo., is a four-year residential institution in affiliation with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). C-SC specializes in experiential education and is one of only two colleges in the nation to offer the 12/3 semester calendar, where the typical 15 week semester is divided into two terms, a 12-week term and a 3-week term.
The C-SC Wildcats are members of the Heart of America Athletic Conference (HAAC) and the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA).
Tags See All Tags