- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office 2008 MAC (en,it,fr,de,es,nl)
- 399.95$ GibbsCAM 2013 32-bit cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Alias Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2008 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Impression 3 (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC
|MORTHLAND ANNOUNCES RE-ELECTION BID|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Rich Morthland|
|Friday, 19 August 2011 08:16|
Moline, IL - State Representative Rich Morthland (R-Cordova) announced his re-election campaign for the 71st Illinois House District on Thursday, August 18th:
"My wife of 32 years, Betsey, and I entered the political realm in 2007 because we understood the importance of bringing balance to our local political environment. We took that very balance to Springfield and helped create the environment that produced a better Illinois budget process. We have seen successes both locally and in the General Assembly, but the job is far from over."
"As a member of the House Higher Education Appropriations Committee, I participated directly in the process of creating a balanced budget with a responsible, open, and transparent course of action that Illinois has not witnessed in decades."
"I have worked hard to represent my constituents - the working families and senior citizens of the 71st District. By teaming up with members of Congress, the Governor, and others, I am striving to bring jobs to the 71st. I have sponsored numerous bills and resolutions to help improve the jobs climate in Illinois."
"Our key legislation for my first session was House Bill 3500, legislation that is protecting the identities and other personal information of Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) Card holders. The companion legislation, House Resolution 89, launched an audit of the Illinois State Police and their administration of the FOID card program. Together, this legislative package is providing us with information we deserve and the freedoms we need."
"I am running for re-election because there is much more work to do. We must continue to fight for a fiscally responsible budget that does not spend more money than the State takes in. We must improve the jobs climate to get Illinois working again. And we must continue the effort to reform Springfield, to put a stop to political corruption and restore the people's trust in their government."
"We've only begun. Let's keep moving in the right direction."
Tags See All Tags