- Download ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Director 11.5 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Softimage 2012 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ The Photoshop Darkroom: Creative Digital Post-Processing cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Stellar Phoenix iPod Recovery v2 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy ARTS PDF Stamper (en)
- Download Ashampoo Firewall Pro
- 79.95$ Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 cheap oem
|MORTHLAND ANNOUNCES RE-ELECTION BID|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Rich Morthland|
|Friday, 19 August 2011 08:16|
Moline, IL - State Representative Rich Morthland (R-Cordova) announced his re-election campaign for the 71st Illinois House District on Thursday, August 18th:
"My wife of 32 years, Betsey, and I entered the political realm in 2007 because we understood the importance of bringing balance to our local political environment. We took that very balance to Springfield and helped create the environment that produced a better Illinois budget process. We have seen successes both locally and in the General Assembly, but the job is far from over."
"As a member of the House Higher Education Appropriations Committee, I participated directly in the process of creating a balanced budget with a responsible, open, and transparent course of action that Illinois has not witnessed in decades."
"I have worked hard to represent my constituents - the working families and senior citizens of the 71st District. By teaming up with members of Congress, the Governor, and others, I am striving to bring jobs to the 71st. I have sponsored numerous bills and resolutions to help improve the jobs climate in Illinois."
"Our key legislation for my first session was House Bill 3500, legislation that is protecting the identities and other personal information of Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) Card holders. The companion legislation, House Resolution 89, launched an audit of the Illinois State Police and their administration of the FOID card program. Together, this legislative package is providing us with information we deserve and the freedoms we need."
"I am running for re-election because there is much more work to do. We must continue to fight for a fiscally responsible budget that does not spend more money than the State takes in. We must improve the jobs climate to get Illinois working again. And we must continue the effort to reform Springfield, to put a stop to political corruption and restore the people's trust in their government."
"We've only begun. Let's keep moving in the right direction."
Tags See All Tags