- Download Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals cheap oem
- Discount - Nikon Capture NX 2
- Download Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 6 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (32-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (64-bit)
|Morthland Calls on Governor to Take Action on Medicaid Reform|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Rep. Rich Morthland|
|Tuesday, 25 September 2012 14:12|
Moline, IL… State Representative Rich Morthland (R-Cordova) is encouraging residents to join him by signing an online petition that calls on the Governor to implement, without delay, the bi-partisan Medicaid reform package enacted earlier this year. One of the key components of the SMART Act is increased scrutiny of Medicaid eligibility standards.
“Previous and current administrations have failed to take the necessary steps to remove people from the Medicaid program who may have enrolled when eligible, and then became ineligible for various reasons such as finding a job, an increased household income, or the aging out of a child,” explained Morthland. “By removing these individuals who no longer qualify from the rolls, it is estimated to save taxpayers hundreds of millions.”
The reform package contains tight timeframes for the procurement of an eligibility verification vendor. While the initial requirements have been met, it was revealed last week that the contracted vendor, Maximus Health Services, does not anticipate starting the reviews until January 2013.
“The entire Fiscal Year 13 budget framework relies on the timely and efficient implementation of the reforms. The selected vendor has previous experience that would allow for an expedited timeframe. If eligibility verification is delayed a full six months into FY13, funding will be jeopardized to those in our community who truly need it.”
Morthland is encouraging residents to visit http://morthland.ilhousegop.
Tags See All Tags