- Discount - Nik Software Viveza 2
- 79.95$ Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5
- Buy Cheap Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Project Professional 2013
- Buy Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15 (en)
- Buy Cheap Filmmaking For Dummies
- Buy OEM Nikon Capture NX 2 MAC
- Download Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013
- Discount - Solidworks 2014 Premium (64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layer Masks in Depth (en)
|Most Americans Support What Obamacare Does, Even Those Who Oppose The Law Itself|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Jessamyn Coughenour|
|Monday, 02 July 2012 12:50|
A Reuters/Ipsos poll found that when you remove the controversial individual mandate from the equation , strong majorities favor most of what’s actually in the new law:
· 61 percent of respondents favored allowing young adults to stay on their parents’ insurance plans until age 26.
· 72 percent of respondents wish to maintain the requirement that companies with more than 50 workers provide health insurance for their employees.
· 82 percent of respondents favored banning insurance companies from denying coverage to people with pre-existing conditions.
In recent weeks, some Republicans have come out in support of the most popular and successful Obamacare provisions, attempting to whitewash their longstanding blanket opposition. Insurance companies have also pledged to maintain key Obamacare measures regardless of the Supreme Court’s ruling.
Tags See All Tags