- 99.95$ Adobe Captivate 5 cheap oem
- 99.95$ Microsoft MapPoint 2013 Europe cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Transforming a Photo into a Painting with Photoshop CS6 cheap oem
- Download Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy OEM VMware Workstation 6.5 ACE
- 149.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 Ultra
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers (en)
- 179.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download Alien Skin Exposure 5
- Buy Cool Record Edit Pro 7 (en)
|Most Americans Support What Obamacare Does, Even Those Who Oppose The Law Itself|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Jessamyn Coughenour|
|Monday, 02 July 2012 12:50|
A Reuters/Ipsos poll found that when you remove the controversial individual mandate from the equation , strong majorities favor most of what’s actually in the new law:
· 61 percent of respondents favored allowing young adults to stay on their parents’ insurance plans until age 26.
· 72 percent of respondents wish to maintain the requirement that companies with more than 50 workers provide health insurance for their employees.
· 82 percent of respondents favored banning insurance companies from denying coverage to people with pre-existing conditions.
In recent weeks, some Republicans have come out in support of the most popular and successful Obamacare provisions, attempting to whitewash their longstanding blanket opposition. Insurance companies have also pledged to maintain key Obamacare measures regardless of the Supreme Court’s ruling.
Tags See All Tags