- 19.95$ ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Technical Communication Suite 3.5
- Buy Cheap Innovative Solutions Advanced Uninstaller Pro 9.5
- Buy CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit) (en,es,fr,pt)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Fireworks CS6
- Buy Autodesk Showcase 2012 (32-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Download Altova DatabaseSpy 2009
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 MAC (en,da,de,es,fr,it,no,sv,cs,pl,ro,tr)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Perl 5 Essential Training (en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC
- Buy OEM Corel Painter 12 MAC
- Buy Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Neobyte Titan Backup
|MOUNT MERCY LEADERSHIP INDUCTEES|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jennifer Jentz|
|Monday, 14 January 2013 14:43|
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (January 7, 2013) - Mount Mercy University welcomed Katelyn Bishop of Davenport into the STEPS leadership program during a special induction ceremony held on Thursday, January 3, in Mount Mercy's Stello Performance Hall. (Last name) is a freshman from (City). In all, 20 freshmen were inducted into the program.
The ceremony officially welcomes and inducts the STEPS class of 2016 through a symbolic pinning, officiated by members of the sophomore STEPS class. Junior STEPS member Kim Moorman of Coggon, Iowa, led newly inducted students in the call to service, a pledge announcing students' oath to aid others and work to grow as leaders through workshops, events and personal reflection. Dr. DeAnn M. Fitzgerald, O.D., founder of Spanda, Inc., and owner of Dr. D.M. Fitzgerald and Associates, served as the keynote speaker, with invocation led by Executive Director of Mission & Ministry Sister Shari Sutherland '71.
Mount Mercy's STEPS program is a four-year leadership program built on the foundation of servant leadership. Students accepted into STEPS have shown a high degree of interest in learning how to utilize their strengths and abilities in order to contribute effectively and efficiently in the communities in which they live and work. The program focuses on empowering students to develop skills that will aid them in their college experience and in life after graduation.
Students inducted into the STEPS program work to gain a fundamental understanding of leadership by participating in workshops and volunteering with a local service agency. By their senior year, students will be able to assess their growth as a leader and be able to identity and increase the innate strengths that they have as individuals.
Tags See All Tags