- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009 (en)
- Buy Microsoft FrontPage 2003 (en,it,fr,de,da,nl)
- 59.95$ Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Professional MAC cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011 (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training
- Download Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (64 bit)
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit)
|Mr. Calvin N. Hileman joins Raufeisen Development Company.|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Susan Shrader|
|Monday, 26 November 2012 15:33|
Todd Raufeisen of Davenport, Iowa introduced Calvin N. Hileman today as the newest member of the development staff of Raufeisen Development Company. Mr. Hileman will be responsible for leasing and management. Cal comes to Raufeisen Development from Mercy Medical Centers and Clinics where he was in charge of the real estate department based in Cedar Rapids, IA.
He was formerly with Cullinan Properties in Peoria, IL as Vice President of Leasing. He directed the internal and third party leasing activities for Cullinan’s retail properties in Illinois, Texas, and Missouri.
He brings more than 30 years of retail property management and leasing experience and the leasing of more than 1.5 million total square feet of GLA.
Cal was Regional Leasing Director for CBL Properties directing the leasing activities of twelve enclosed malls, fourteen strip centers and more than 11 million square feet of GLA.
As Executive Vice President for Equity Growth Group, he was responsible for management of the property management and leasing company.
As Sr. Vice President for General Growth /Center Companies he was responsible for the leasing and remerchandising of 16 enclosed malls in the East and Midwest.
Cal began his leasing career at The Taubman Company and the leasing of centers including Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg, IL, Columbus City Center in Columbus, OH, The Mall at Short Hills, Short Hills, NJ, Beverly Center, Beverly Hills, CA and Stamford Town Center, Stamford, CT. Major accounts included Melville Corp., Hallmark Cards, Crate & Barrel, Ralph Lauren Polo and Hartmarx.
Raufeisen Development has major mixed use land developments in Iowa, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin.
Tags See All Tags