- Buy IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC (en)
- 19.95$ Ashampoo Powerup 3 cheap oem
- 169.95$ Microsoft Office Professional 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe InCopy CS5 MAC (en,ja,ko,zh,da,de,es,fi,fr,it,no,nl,pt,sv,cs,hu,pl,ru,tr,uk)
- 19.95$ Symantec Norton Ghost™ 15.0 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS4 Styles
- Download Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas
- Buy Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2009 (en)
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Typography
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Ashampoo Magical Snap 2 (en)
|MRDC Celebrates Second Anniversary at January First Friday|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Ryan Burchett|
|Thursday, 03 January 2013 08:43|
Le Claire, Iowa, January 3, 2013 – Mississippi River Distilling Company continues all the holiday celebrations with a second anniversary this Friday, January 4, during their First Friday Feature from 5:30-8 p.m. MRDC officially opened the doors December 17, 2010, but the First Friday evening gives the public a chance to celebrate with the owners and distillers. To celebrate two years in business, customers will receive 15% off their purchase of two or more regular bottles of spirits, or, buy any two seasonal spirits (Pride of the Wapsi Strawberry Vodka or Iowa Coffee Company Coffee Liqueur) and get 20% off.
MRDC will feature two signature cocktails; Hot Buttered Baron, a drink to warm you up on a cold January night and Cucumber Smash featuring River Pilot Vodka, fresh cucumber puree, rosemary/sage simple syrup and lime juice. Chef Stephanie Godke will prepare Mocha Muffins made with MRDC’s coffee liqueur and Rye and Root Beer Glazed Ham. All drink and food recipes can be found on the website www.mrdistilling.com.Coming up next will be the release of MRDC’s next seasonal spirit, Dry Dock Sorghrum. Distillers are shooting to have it on shelves in February. MRDC distillers finally figured out a way to put a local slant on rum which is typically made from sugar cane or molasses; neither of which are in great supply in Iowa. They’ve used sorghum syrup made in Lynnville, Iowa and fermented and distilled it. It went into new charred oak barrels and then was blended with a sugar cane base spirit for a uniquely smooth sipper like you'd expect from MRDC.
Mississippi River Distilling Company is open from 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday and from 12 to 5 PM Sundays. Free tours are offered to the public daily on the hour from 12 to 4 PM or by appointment. The tour takes visitors through the entire distilling process. Tours end in the Grand Tasting Room with free samples of products for those patrons over 21 years of age.
Tags See All Tags