- Buy OEM Corel Designer Technical Suite X5
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- 59.95$ Nuance PaperPort Professional 12.1 cheap oem
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Download iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 (en)
- 179.95$ Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (64-bit) (it,es,ko,hu,fr,pt,en,cs,de,ja,pl)
|MRDC Celebrates Second Anniversary at January First Friday|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Ryan Burchett|
|Thursday, 03 January 2013 08:43|
Le Claire, Iowa, January 3, 2013 – Mississippi River Distilling Company continues all the holiday celebrations with a second anniversary this Friday, January 4, during their First Friday Feature from 5:30-8 p.m. MRDC officially opened the doors December 17, 2010, but the First Friday evening gives the public a chance to celebrate with the owners and distillers. To celebrate two years in business, customers will receive 15% off their purchase of two or more regular bottles of spirits, or, buy any two seasonal spirits (Pride of the Wapsi Strawberry Vodka or Iowa Coffee Company Coffee Liqueur) and get 20% off.
MRDC will feature two signature cocktails; Hot Buttered Baron, a drink to warm you up on a cold January night and Cucumber Smash featuring River Pilot Vodka, fresh cucumber puree, rosemary/sage simple syrup and lime juice. Chef Stephanie Godke will prepare Mocha Muffins made with MRDC’s coffee liqueur and Rye and Root Beer Glazed Ham. All drink and food recipes can be found on the website www.mrdistilling.com.Coming up next will be the release of MRDC’s next seasonal spirit, Dry Dock Sorghrum. Distillers are shooting to have it on shelves in February. MRDC distillers finally figured out a way to put a local slant on rum which is typically made from sugar cane or molasses; neither of which are in great supply in Iowa. They’ve used sorghum syrup made in Lynnville, Iowa and fermented and distilled it. It went into new charred oak barrels and then was blended with a sugar cane base spirit for a uniquely smooth sipper like you'd expect from MRDC.
Mississippi River Distilling Company is open from 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday and from 12 to 5 PM Sundays. Free tours are offered to the public daily on the hour from 12 to 4 PM or by appointment. The tour takes visitors through the entire distilling process. Tours end in the Grand Tasting Room with free samples of products for those patrons over 21 years of age.
Tags See All Tags