- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Textures
- Buy OEM Microsoft Access 2013
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
- Download Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas
- 59.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 (en)
- Buy ABest Video Converter Spirit (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Photographers: Portrait Retouching cheap oem
- 259.95$ Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional
- Discount - Microsoft Publisher 2013
|MRDC Celebrates Wild West Weekend at First Friday|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Ryan Burchett|
|Friday, 07 September 2012 12:52|
Le Claire, Iowa, September 4, 2012 – It’s a Wild, Wild West Weekend in Le Claire and Mississippi River Distilling Company is celebrating the olden days during First Friday on September 7 from 5:30-8:00 p.m. Also on hand for the evening will be the crew from Irish Dog Blood Mary Mix and Benny's Bloody Mary Beef Straws sampling out their local products. MRDC will be doing a pint glass promotion. With every bottle of spirits purchased or by combing any three of Irish Dog or Beef Straws, you’ll receive a free limited edition Bloody Mary pint glass, while supplies last. There are only 100 glasses available, so make plans to come early!
In the bar we’ll be hanging on to the last days of summer and welcoming the fast approaching days of fall. We’ll feature a Strawberry Lemon Drop Martini using MRDC Pride of the Wapsi Strawberry Vodka, sweet and sour mix, lemon juice and simple syrup. Next up is the Butterscotch Baron with River Baron Artisan Spirit, 7Up and a splash of Butterscotch Schnapps. Chef Stephanie is preparing her special rimming spice mix for Bloody Mary’s and will be serving samples of an Irish Dog crab dip and “Wild West Weenies” with River Baron BBQ sauce.
Mark your calendars now for several other big upcoming events at MRDC. October’s First Friday, October 5, will mark the return of Iowa Coffee Company Coffee Liqueur. This seasonal product is back by popular demand for fall and holiday celebrations. There will also be a small release of the very popular Cody Road Whiskey in October, followed by a larger release of Cody Road Bourbon and our new Cody Road Rye Whiskey coming in November.
Mississippi River Distilling Company is open from 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday and from 12 to 5 PM Sundays. Free tours are offered to the public daily on the hour from 12 to 4 PM or by appointment. The tour takes visitors through the entire distilling process. Tours end in the Grand Tasting Room with free samples of products for those patrons over 21 years of age.
Tags See All Tags