- Buy Lynda.com - Finale 2012 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Adobe Framemaker 10 (en,de,ja,fr)
- Download Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe
- Discount - Lynda.com - Building Mobile Apps for Multiple Devices with Flash Professional
- Discount - Maxon BodyPaint 3D R3
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- 9.95$ Project 2010 For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2009 (en)
- Buy OEM ModelRight Professional 3.0
- Buy Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Download Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Muse CC (Full LifeTime License)
|MRDC Starts the Easter Weekend with First Friday|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Ryan Burchett|
|Tuesday, 03 April 2012 08:06|
Le Claire, Iowa, April 2, 2012 – Mississippi River Distilling Company invites the public to come to LeClaire on Friday evening, April 6, from 5:30-8:00 PM for our First Friday Feature! We'll do an abbreviated tour at 6 pm and 7 pm. There will also be specials on bottles of River Baron Artisan Spirit, River Rose Gin and River Pilot Vodka. The entire evening is free and is the perfect opportunity to join us in LeClaire to kick off the holiday weekend!
Each First Friday is an open house social evening with special cocktails prepared just for the evening and food prepared with MRDC products for tasting. Spirited Chef Stephanie Godke will prepare Seafood Soup made with River Rose Gin and a Mud and Rocks Cake featuring River Baron Artisan Spirit in a caramel, creamy cake with chocolate chips and toffee bits. The signature cocktails for the evening are the Sparkling Rose and LeClaire Spring Punch. The Sparkling Rose is a mixture of River Rose Gin, frozen lemonade concentrate and champagne. The LeClaire Spring Punch combines River Pilot Vodka with Chambord, sweet and sour mix and a splash of champagne. Both are refreshing sippers on any bright spring day! All recipes can be found on our website, www.mrdistilling.com.
Mississippi River Distilling Company was also recently handed a big honor when named as one of the best in the nation when it comes to fine gin. MRDC’s River Rose Gin received a Gold Medal from TheFiftyBest.com after its Premium Gin Tasting. River Rose tied for sixth place in the completion behind other big names such as Tanqueray and Hendrick’s. In total, 24 gins competed for the title of best gin.
Mississippi River Distilling Company is open from 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday and from 12 to 5 PM Sundays. Free tours are offered to the public daily on the hour from 12 to 4 PM or by appointment. The tour takes visitors through the entire distilling process. Tours end in the Grand Tasting Room with free samples of products for those patrons over 21 years of age.
Tags See All Tags