- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Download Sony Sound Forge 9
- Download Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America
- Discount - Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Adobe Captivate 5.5 (en,fr,de,ja)
- Discount - Autodesk Revit Structure 2012
- Buy OEM Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2009
- 99.95$ Adobe Visual Communicator 3 cheap oem
- Discount - Flash CS5: The Missing Manual
- Buy Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (64-bit)
|MRDC Starts the Easter Weekend with First Friday|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Ryan Burchett|
|Tuesday, 03 April 2012 08:06|
Le Claire, Iowa, April 2, 2012 – Mississippi River Distilling Company invites the public to come to LeClaire on Friday evening, April 6, from 5:30-8:00 PM for our First Friday Feature! We'll do an abbreviated tour at 6 pm and 7 pm. There will also be specials on bottles of River Baron Artisan Spirit, River Rose Gin and River Pilot Vodka. The entire evening is free and is the perfect opportunity to join us in LeClaire to kick off the holiday weekend!
Each First Friday is an open house social evening with special cocktails prepared just for the evening and food prepared with MRDC products for tasting. Spirited Chef Stephanie Godke will prepare Seafood Soup made with River Rose Gin and a Mud and Rocks Cake featuring River Baron Artisan Spirit in a caramel, creamy cake with chocolate chips and toffee bits. The signature cocktails for the evening are the Sparkling Rose and LeClaire Spring Punch. The Sparkling Rose is a mixture of River Rose Gin, frozen lemonade concentrate and champagne. The LeClaire Spring Punch combines River Pilot Vodka with Chambord, sweet and sour mix and a splash of champagne. Both are refreshing sippers on any bright spring day! All recipes can be found on our website, www.mrdistilling.com.
Mississippi River Distilling Company was also recently handed a big honor when named as one of the best in the nation when it comes to fine gin. MRDC’s River Rose Gin received a Gold Medal from TheFiftyBest.com after its Premium Gin Tasting. River Rose tied for sixth place in the completion behind other big names such as Tanqueray and Hendrick’s. In total, 24 gins competed for the title of best gin.
Mississippi River Distilling Company is open from 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday and from 12 to 5 PM Sundays. Free tours are offered to the public daily on the hour from 12 to 4 PM or by appointment. The tour takes visitors through the entire distilling process. Tours end in the Grand Tasting Room with free samples of products for those patrons over 21 years of age.
Tags See All Tags