- Download Nuance PDF Converter Professional 5
- Buy Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers (en)
- 29.95$ Panic CandyBar 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Sony ACID Pro 6
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Shape Layers
- Discount - ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium
- Buy Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
|MRDC to Launch River Pilot Vodka on October First Friday|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Ryan Burchett|
|Monday, 03 October 2011 14:16|
Le Claire, Iowa, October 3, 2011 – Mississippi River Distilling Company invites the public to come to Le Claire on Friday evening, October 7 from 5:30-8:00 PM for our October First Friday Feature! October 7 is also a big night for MRDC as it’s the official launch party for the new River Pilot Vodka. This vodka features MRDC’s signature, hand crafted grain to glass and will be 100% local corn vodka with a crystal clear smoothness. It is distilled to be a traditional smooth vodka with little to no flavor or aroma. River Pilot Vodka is the fourth product released under the Mississippi River Distilling Company (MRDC) label and the second vodka produced by the distillery. The name of the spirit is meant to highlight the local history of Le Claire, Iowa, the home of Mississippi River Distilling Company. The image on the bottle is a likeness of Philip Suiter, Le Claire's first licensed River Pilot. Le Claire's famous river pilots were instrumental in opening the upper Mississippi River to trade.
MRDC will follow in Le Claire’s Apple Fest theme for the weekend with a menu featuring several delicacies with this fall fruit. We’ll be featuring two signature food recipes, River Baron Caramel Apple Cake and River Rose Apple/Onion Tart with Gruyere Cheese. Top that off with a Sour Apple Martini made with the new River Pilot Vodka or a River Rose Gin and Cider cocktail. We'll do an abbreviated tour at 6 pm and 7 pm. There will also be specials on bottles of the new River Pilot Vodka, River Baron Vodka, River Rose Gin and this could be the last chance to pick up a bottle of our first seasonal product, Wide River Wheat. Several other Le Claire store favorites will be staying open late that night as well along with an Art Stroll along the streets.
November’s First Friday feature will be the release of our next seasonal product, coffee liqueur made from River Baron Vodka and coffee from Iowa Coffee Company.
Mississippi River Distilling Company is open from 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday and from 12 to 5 PM Sundays. Free tours are offered to the public daily on the hour from 12 to 4 PM or by appointment. The tour takes visitors through the entire distilling process. Tours end in the Grand Tasting Room with free samples of products for those patrons over 21 years of age.
Tags See All Tags