- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2011 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Alien Skin Exposure 5
- Buy Cheap Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Discount - FontLab Fontographer 5 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Fireworks CS6
|Mural Artist(s) needed in Clinton|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Liz Allen|
|Thursday, 13 September 2007 09:40|
Gateway to the Arts Mural Program Seeks Iowa Artist
CLINTON, Iowa—The Gateway Area Cultural Alliance is seeking an Iowa artist (or an artist team comprised of Iowa artists) to create a mural in the Downtown Riverview Cultural and Entertainment District of Clinton, Iowa, located along the Mississippi River. This project is funded in part with an Iowa Community Cultural Grant from the Iowa Department of Cultural Affairs.
Focusing on a Living History: Clinton in Motion theme, this project will implement the first of a series murals planned for Clinton’s Downtown area. Based on this theme, this project will incorporate murals that will reflect the rich heritage of Clinton’s river industry. As part of its Great Places initiative, Clinton has several projects that reflect upon its history as a river town, including a Sawmill museum, new paddlewheel design Bridge Arches, and a program for public art based upon a historical theme.
The Gateway Area Cultural Alliance (GACA) is facilitating the artist selection and design development phase of the project. The project planning committee is interested in artists or artists teams who have experience with similar types of projects, experience in working with a variety of outdoor building surfaces and materials and experience in collaborating with various organizations to develop site-specific design proposals.
The deadline is October 31, 2007. This is not a postmark deadline. Materials should be submitted to: Gateway to the Arts Mural Program, Gateway Area Cultural Alliance, c/o Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce, 721 S. 2nd St., Clinton, IA 52732.
Tags See All Tags