- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Adobe Font Folio 11 (en)
- Download Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 MAC
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery
- Download Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 New Features
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax 2009 Deluxe
- 59.95$ Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium cheap oem
- Buy Windows 7 For Dummies Quick Reference (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010
|Muscatine Art Center Closed Today, June 25, 2013|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Lynn Bartenhagen|
|Tuesday, 25 June 2013 08:50|
Due to the storm damage incurred on Monday afternoon, the Muscatine Art Center will be closed today, Tuesday, June 25th. There are branches and unsecured bricks that pose potential risk. Tree removal will begin today. Only those who have official business at the Art Center should use the Cedar Street parking lot, and call the office at 563-263-8282 to gain access to the building. All others are strongly discouraged from coming onto the grounds of the Art Center.
Damage to the Musser house and portions of the Art Center is not significant. Art Center staff and other City of Muscatine departments are making every effort to ensure that the Ice Cream Social, scheduled for Sunday, June 30th, will go ahead as planned.
Concerned citizens who wish to volunteer with clean up can contact United Way of Muscatine. Nichole Sorgenfrey, United Way’s Program Manager, will take a list of those interested in helping. She can be reached at 563-263-5963. The exact timing of when volunteers are needed is uncertain at this time.
A follow up press release will be sent in a few days to confirm that the Ice Cream Social will go ahead as planned. Updates will also be posted on the Art Center’s website and facebook page.
The Muscatine Art Center is located at 1314 Mulberry Avenue in Muscatine, Iowa. Hours are Tuesday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Thursday evenings until 7:00 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated.
Tags See All Tags