- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Beyond the Basics
- Buy Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,ru,pl,fi,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy OEM ACDSee Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Nuance OmniPage Professional 17
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad 2011 MAC
- Download Intuit TurboTax Premier 2009
- Buy OEM Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- 59.95$ Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (64-bit)
|Muscatine Art Center Presents Free Concert|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Lynn Bartenhagen|
|Wednesday, 02 October 2013 12:55|
Muscatine Art Center to Present a Free Concert
The Muscatine Art Center is pleased to present a free concert to take place in the recently dedicated, E. Bradford Burns Performing Arts Park. “Kim Wiseman & Friends” will be the first group to perform in this space on Sunday, October 13th from 2 to 4 p.m. Kim Wiseman-Johnson is the lead vocalist with Mark Johnson on guitar, keyboard and vocals, and Mayor DeWayne Hopkins on drums. Other local musicians may join in the fun. The group performs older hymns and contemporary Christian music.
The public is invited to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on. In case of rain, the concert will be moved to the Art Center’s Music Room. Don’t miss this opportunity to see Mayor Hopkins perform!
The E. Bradford Burns Performing Arts Park is located at 1402 Mulberry Avenue, one lot up from the Musser Mansion at former site of the Henry Jayne House. The original brick foundation of the house has been adapted to serve as a performance space.
Visitors are also encouraged to view the exhibition, “A Journey Down River: Celebrating the 75th Anniversary of the Great River Road,” which closes on October 27, 2013.
For more details, contact the Muscatine Art Center at 563-263-8282.
The Muscatine Art Center is located at 1314 Mulberry Avenue in Muscatine, Iowa. Hours are Tuesday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Thursday evenings until 7:00 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated.
Tags See All Tags