- Discount - Lynda.com - Analyzing Your Web Site to Improve SEO
- Download CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5
- 149.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS5.5 (en,de,es,fr,nl,pt,it,sv)
- Download Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America
- Download Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Director 11.5 MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013
- Buy OEM InstallShield X Express Edition
- Download Autodesk Maya 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 11 (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applications
|Muscatine Art Center Presents Free Concert|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Lynn Bartenhagen|
|Wednesday, 02 October 2013 12:55|
Muscatine Art Center to Present a Free Concert
The Muscatine Art Center is pleased to present a free concert to take place in the recently dedicated, E. Bradford Burns Performing Arts Park. “Kim Wiseman & Friends” will be the first group to perform in this space on Sunday, October 13th from 2 to 4 p.m. Kim Wiseman-Johnson is the lead vocalist with Mark Johnson on guitar, keyboard and vocals, and Mayor DeWayne Hopkins on drums. Other local musicians may join in the fun. The group performs older hymns and contemporary Christian music.
The public is invited to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on. In case of rain, the concert will be moved to the Art Center’s Music Room. Don’t miss this opportunity to see Mayor Hopkins perform!
The E. Bradford Burns Performing Arts Park is located at 1402 Mulberry Avenue, one lot up from the Musser Mansion at former site of the Henry Jayne House. The original brick foundation of the house has been adapted to serve as a performance space.
Visitors are also encouraged to view the exhibition, “A Journey Down River: Celebrating the 75th Anniversary of the Great River Road,” which closes on October 27, 2013.
For more details, contact the Muscatine Art Center at 563-263-8282.
The Muscatine Art Center is located at 1314 Mulberry Avenue in Muscatine, Iowa. Hours are Tuesday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Thursday evenings until 7:00 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated.
Tags See All Tags