- Discount - Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 259.95$ Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Photo Commander 6
- 9.95$ Digital Painting in Photoshop cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 13: Paint, Roto and Puppet (en)
- Buy Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition
- Download NewBlue Titler Pro
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layer Masks in Depth cheap oem
|Muscatine Man Sentenced on Federal Escape Charge|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Wednesday, 27 June 2012 15:27|
DAVENPORT, IA - On June 27, 2012, Quinten Eugene Truitt, age 29, of Muscatine, Iowa, was sentenced to 15 months of imprisonment for one count of escape from federal custody, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. United States District Judge Robert W. Pratt also ordered Truitt to serve a term of supervised release of 3 years following his incarceration and pay an assessment of $100 to Crime Victims Fund.
From April 20, 2011, through April 26, 2011, Truitt was on escape status from federal custody at the Davenport Work Release Center, Davenport, Iowa. On June 13, 2007, Truitt was sentenced in the Southern District of Iowa to 46 months imprisonment on Counts 1, 2 and 3 of an Indictment which charged violations of Title 18, United States Code, Sections 871 and 879, that is, Threats Against the President (Count 1) and Threats
Against Family Members of the President (Counts 2 and 3).
On February 3, 2011, the Bureau of Prisons transferred Truitt to the Davenport, Iowa, Work Release/Residential Re-Entry Center (RRC) to serve the remainder of his sentence. His projected release date was May 23, 2011.
On April 20, 2011, Truitt checked out of RRC to attend an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting, approximately 8 blocks from RRC. Truit was scheduled to return at 8:30 P.M., but at 8:35 P.M. Truitt’s GPS ankle bracelet signaled that it had been tampered with. The last signal received was in the area of Dubuque Street and Highway 1 in Iowa City, Iowa, which was well outside the geographic limits of Truitt’s approved leave.
On April 25, 2011, the Muscatine, Iowa, Police Department learned that Truitt and another person were staying at a residence in Muscatine, Iowa. Upon entry into the residence, Muscatine Police immediately located and apprehended Truitt just after midnight on April 26, This investigation was conducted by the United States Marshals Service, the Muscatine, Iowa, Police Department, and the Iowa City, Iowa, Police Department. The case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
Tags See All Tags