- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Buy Photoshop For Right-Brainers (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up and Running with Evernote for Windows cheap oem
- 199.95$ Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Delicious Library 2 MAC
- Buy OEM ARTS PDF Split Pro
- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Download Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book
|Muscatine Man Sentenced to 188 Months in Prison for Marijuana Offense|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Tuesday, 20 November 2012 09:10|
DAVENPORT, IA – On November 19, 2012, Jorge Luis Melendez, age 58, of Muscatine, Iowa, was sentenced to 188 months imprisonment for conspiring to distribute marijuana, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. United States District Judge John A. Jarvey also sentenced Melendez to six years supervised release.
Melendez agreed with others to distribute marijuana from January 2011 through May 2011. Melendez directed co-conspirators to transport multiple loads of marijuana from Rockford, Illinois, to Davenport, Iowa. Melendez was responsible for conspiring to distribute over 100 kilograms of marijuana over the course of the conspiracy.
The case was investigated by the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department and the Drug Enforcement Administration, and was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
Tags See All Tags