- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2008 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Macpaw CleanMyMac 2
- Buy OEM iA Writer MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (32-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy OEM CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (32-bit)
- 19.95$ Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas cheap oem
- Discount - Digital Painting in Photoshop
|Muscatine Man Sentenced to 188 Months in Prison for Marijuana Offense|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Tuesday, 20 November 2012 09:10|
DAVENPORT, IA – On November 19, 2012, Jorge Luis Melendez, age 58, of Muscatine, Iowa, was sentenced to 188 months imprisonment for conspiring to distribute marijuana, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. United States District Judge John A. Jarvey also sentenced Melendez to six years supervised release.
Melendez agreed with others to distribute marijuana from January 2011 through May 2011. Melendez directed co-conspirators to transport multiple loads of marijuana from Rockford, Illinois, to Davenport, Iowa. Melendez was responsible for conspiring to distribute over 100 kilograms of marijuana over the course of the conspiracy.
The case was investigated by the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department and the Drug Enforcement Administration, and was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
Tags See All Tags