- Buy Telestream ScreenFlow 3 MAC (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Finale 2012 Essential Training
- Download Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7
- Buy Cheap 4Media DVD to iPod Converter 5
- Discount - Sony Vegas Pro 8
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 6
- Buy OEM CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 MAC (64-bit)
- Discount - iPad: The Missing Manual
- Discount - MAMP Pro 3 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit)
- Discount - 1Click DVD Movie 3
|Muscatine Man Sentenced to 188 Months in Prison for Marijuana Offense|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Tuesday, 20 November 2012 09:10|
DAVENPORT, IA – On November 19, 2012, Jorge Luis Melendez, age 58, of Muscatine, Iowa, was sentenced to 188 months imprisonment for conspiring to distribute marijuana, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. United States District Judge John A. Jarvey also sentenced Melendez to six years supervised release.
Melendez agreed with others to distribute marijuana from January 2011 through May 2011. Melendez directed co-conspirators to transport multiple loads of marijuana from Rockford, Illinois, to Davenport, Iowa. Melendez was responsible for conspiring to distribute over 100 kilograms of marijuana over the course of the conspiracy.
The case was investigated by the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department and the Drug Enforcement Administration, and was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
Tags See All Tags