- Buy OEM ABest Video Converter Spirit
- Download Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Download Sony Vegas Pro 11 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2011
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit)
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM AutoDesSys Bonzai 3D MAC
- 49.95$ Micromat TechTool Pro 7 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - VMware Workstation 6.5 ACE
- Buy OEM Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM GFI MailSecurity 10.0
- Discount - Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies
- 279.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
|Musical production benefits Hardacre Theater efforts|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Hardacre Film Festival|
|Thursday, 20 February 2014 09:07|
‘The Last Five Years’ to be performed Feb. 22–23
TIPTON, Iowa—The Cedar County Stoplight Players’ production of the two-person musical “The Last 5 Years” will perform Friday and Saturday, Feb. 22 and 23, at the Tipton High School auditorium. All proceeds from the production to go to Hardacre Theater Preservation Association and its efforts to renovate Tipton’s historic Hardacre Theater.
The Saturday, February 22 performance is at 7:30 p.m., while the Sunday, February 23 performance is at 2:30 p.m. Both performances will be held at the Tipton High School auditorium. The play features adult themes and language. All tickets are $10.
The play features Tipton-area native Tracy Pelzer-Timm and Des Moines native Adam Nardini as a couple who fall into and out of love, with a stage design that acts as a split screen separating their romantic trajectories. The story explores the five-year relationship between Jamie Wellerstein (Nardini), a rising novelist, and Cathy Hyatt (Pelzer-Timm), a struggling actress. The show uses a form of storytelling in which Cathy's story is told in reverse chronological order (beginning the show at the end of the marriage), and Jamie's is told in chronological order (starting just after the couple have first met). The characters do not directly interact except for a wedding song in the middle as their timelines intersect.
The musical, written by Jason Robert Brown, was directed by Janet Whaley, with musical direction by Julie Thomas and technical direction by Brad Goetz.
For more information about the Hardacre Theater Preservation Association, go to http://thehardacre.org
Tags See All Tags