- Discount - Microsoft Office 2007 Standard
- Buy Cheap Efreesky MagicTweak 4.11
- Download ConceptDraw Office Professional 8
- Discount - Lynda.com - Joomla!: Creating and Editing Custom Templates
- Buy Ableton Suite 8 (en,de,fr)
- Buy Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- 79.95$ ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2011
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS5 (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 New Features
- Download Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS
- 9.95$ Alfred 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements cheap oem
|Musical production benefits Hardacre Theater efforts|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Hardacre Film Festival|
|Thursday, 20 February 2014 09:07|
‘The Last Five Years’ to be performed Feb. 22–23
TIPTON, Iowa—The Cedar County Stoplight Players’ production of the two-person musical “The Last 5 Years” will perform Friday and Saturday, Feb. 22 and 23, at the Tipton High School auditorium. All proceeds from the production to go to Hardacre Theater Preservation Association and its efforts to renovate Tipton’s historic Hardacre Theater.
The Saturday, February 22 performance is at 7:30 p.m., while the Sunday, February 23 performance is at 2:30 p.m. Both performances will be held at the Tipton High School auditorium. The play features adult themes and language. All tickets are $10.
The play features Tipton-area native Tracy Pelzer-Timm and Des Moines native Adam Nardini as a couple who fall into and out of love, with a stage design that acts as a split screen separating their romantic trajectories. The story explores the five-year relationship between Jamie Wellerstein (Nardini), a rising novelist, and Cathy Hyatt (Pelzer-Timm), a struggling actress. The show uses a form of storytelling in which Cathy's story is told in reverse chronological order (beginning the show at the end of the marriage), and Jamie's is told in chronological order (starting just after the couple have first met). The characters do not directly interact except for a wedding song in the middle as their timelines intersect.
The musical, written by Jason Robert Brown, was directed by Janet Whaley, with musical direction by Julie Thomas and technical direction by Brad Goetz.
For more information about the Hardacre Theater Preservation Association, go to http://thehardacre.org
Tags See All Tags