- Discount - Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
- 19.95$ 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter
- Download DAZ Bryce 6.1 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI
- Buy Cheap Lavalys Everest Ultimate 4.5
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition 2
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 (en)
- Download Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 15: Creating a Sports Opening Title
|MVBS Presents Bobby Messano Sunday March 10|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Steve Brundies|
|Friday, 01 March 2013 13:46|
The Mississippi Valley Blues Society will present guitarist extraordinaire Bobby Messano on Sunday, March 10th, at The Muddy Waters (1708 State Street, Bettendorf IA) at 6:00 p.m. Tickets are $10, only $8 for Mississippi Valley Blues Society members.
Messano, hailing from New Jersey, is best known for touring for a year as Steve Winwood’s guitarist as well as being the only guitarist with a featured solo on a Clarence Clemons’ (Bruce Springsteen’s sax player) release. He also was the lead guitarist for Frankie and The Knockouts and recorded with Peter Criss (of Kiss). Messano’s latest release, in 2012, That’s Why I Don’t Sing The Blues, even made it through to the first round of a Grammy nomination.
We’ll be catching Messano on his way to Nashville to record his new, but yet-to-be-named CD on March 19, which will feature Deanna Bogart (who will then tour with Messano as part of his band), Ivan Neville, Shaun Murphy, Jimmy Hall (the harp player for Wet Willy and Hank Williams Jr.) and maybe even Mr. Winwood himself—Messano said he’s still working on that.
Don’t miss your chance to catch this blues-rocker in his first appearance in our neck of the woods.
Tags See All Tags