- Buy Cheap SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 MAC
- 29.95$ Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - SQL Essential Training
- Discount - Building Web Sites All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 For Seniors For Dummies (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS MAC
- Discount - Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license)
- Buy Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word (en)
|MVBS Presents Guitarist J.P. Soars—Wednesday March 27|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by MVBS|
|Tuesday, 19 March 2013 10:50|
The 2009 International Blues Challenge winner J.P Soars will be playing a show sponsored by the Mississippi Valley Blues Society on Wednesday, March 27th at Martini’s On The Rock, 4619 34th Street, Rock Island IL. Showtime is 7:00; admission is $10, $8 for MVBS members.
J.P. Soars and his band The Red Hots not only won the International Blues Challenge in’09, but that same year J.P. got the coveted Albert King Award for “Most Promising Guitarist”. Since then the raves have continued to roll in with Mr. Soars garnering a Blues Music Award nomination for Best Contemporary Blues Artist of 2012, based mostly on his new release, More Bees With Honey.
And if you’d like a little taste of this year’s upcoming MVBS Fest 2013, make an effort to come to Martini’s and give a listen to this guitarist extraordinaire, who will be teamed with slide guitarist Damon Fowler and pianist Victor Wainwright in an all-star band called Southern Hospitality who will headline the Tent Stage on Thursday July 4th at 10:00 p.m.
And if that still isn’t enough to entice you, come see J.P. play his homemade, 2-string cigar box guitar for some very old-time blues.
Tags See All Tags