- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Bridal Portraits
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (32-bit)
- 339.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Discount - MacPhun Intensify
- Buy OEM Electric Rain Swift 3d v6 MAC
- Download Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques
- Discount - Ashampoo Burning Studio 8
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Marketcircle Billings 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro
|NAMI GMV Announces New Board President|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Caroline Vernon|
|Friday, 11 July 2014 09:18|
NAMI Greater Mississippi Valley announces Board President, Max Ewalt, has stepped down as of June 10, 2014. Max has served NAMI GMV as Board President for five years. He began work as President of the Board of Directors in 2009 when the organization was still named NAMI Scott County and has been instrumental in facilitating our merger with NAMI Rock Island County to become a NAMI of the Greater Mississippi Valley. NAMI GMV now serves the Iowa/Illinois Quad Cities and outlying areas, including Scott, Clinton, and Muscatine counties in Iowa and Rock Island, Mercer and Henry counties in Illinois.
The Board of Directors and members of NAMI Greater Mississippi Valley expresses their sincere appreciation to Max for his 5 years of service, dedication, and leadership.NAMI Greater Mississippi Valley is proud to announce that Michael Freda, the former Vice President of the organization, has been confirmed as the new Board President of our local affiliate of the National Alliance on Mental Illness. He has assumed these duties as of our annual meeting on June 10, 2014.
Michael brings extensive experience and leadership to guide the organization forward into the future.
Michael shares, “Over the next 2 years we hope to build a strong bi-state board, continue to expand NAMI's education and support programs into Rock Island and Muscatine, and increase our advocacy efforts by working with local service providers, our legislators and the Statewide affiliates.”
Tags See All Tags