- Buy Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual (en)
- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit)
- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,ne,sv,nb,da,fi,pl,ko,zh,cs,hu,tr)
- Discount - Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6
- Download GibbsCAM 2014 64-bit
- Buy OEM Autodesk Combustion 4
- 29.95$ Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Download Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts
|Narcisse For Governor Campaign 2014 Will Dispute Elections Director Petition Rejections|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jonathan Narcisse|
|Thursday, 20 March 2014 08:15|
DES MOINES, IOWA | MARCH 15, 2014 - At 12:31 p.m. today Sarah G. Reisetter, Director of Elections for the Iowa Secretary of State sent an email stating her office was rejecting enough submitted petitions to disqualify Jonathan Ray Narcisse's nomination for the June 3rd Democratic primary race for Iowa Governor.
On Friday Narcisse submitted more than 4,500 signatures from more than 50 counties. The submissions exceeded the minimum 4,113 aggregate signatures and at least 1% of the 2012 voting body in at least ten counties, required by state election code. Based on the signatures requirements Narcisse readily qualified for the ballot.
However, based on a purported technicality, Reisetter tossed out entire counties. For example students on the Ames campus secured Narcisse 386 Story County signatures on Story County nomination petition sheets. Reisetter only counted 79 of those signatures disenfranchising the 307 Story County residents who did sign the petitions.
"Over the years I have gotten used to political tactics to undermine our civic activisim. In 2005 when I made it clear I was going to run for school board polling sites were reduced from 107 precincts to 23 pods. In 2010 after securing signatures to get on the ballot the rules were changed and we had just days to start over and secure the signature required. But we did it," stated Narcisse.
Tags See All Tags