- Buy OEM Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
- 149.95$ Sony Vegas Pro 12 cheap oem
- 199.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate cheap oem
- Discount - Lavalys Everest Ultimate 4.5
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS5 MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- 49.95$ ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010 cheap oem
- Download Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro
- Buy OEM Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS5 (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- 19.95$ Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9 cheap oem
|Narcisse For Governor Campaign 2014 Will Dispute Elections Director Petition Rejections|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jonathan Narcisse|
|Thursday, 20 March 2014 08:15|
DES MOINES, IOWA | MARCH 15, 2014 - At 12:31 p.m. today Sarah G. Reisetter, Director of Elections for the Iowa Secretary of State sent an email stating her office was rejecting enough submitted petitions to disqualify Jonathan Ray Narcisse's nomination for the June 3rd Democratic primary race for Iowa Governor.
On Friday Narcisse submitted more than 4,500 signatures from more than 50 counties. The submissions exceeded the minimum 4,113 aggregate signatures and at least 1% of the 2012 voting body in at least ten counties, required by state election code. Based on the signatures requirements Narcisse readily qualified for the ballot.
However, based on a purported technicality, Reisetter tossed out entire counties. For example students on the Ames campus secured Narcisse 386 Story County signatures on Story County nomination petition sheets. Reisetter only counted 79 of those signatures disenfranchising the 307 Story County residents who did sign the petitions.
"Over the years I have gotten used to political tactics to undermine our civic activisim. In 2005 when I made it clear I was going to run for school board polling sites were reduced from 107 precincts to 23 pods. In 2010 after securing signatures to get on the ballot the rules were changed and we had just days to start over and secure the signature required. But we did it," stated Narcisse.
Tags See All Tags