- Discount - Paragon NTFS 8 MAC
- Download DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth
- Buy Cyberlink Power2Go 6 (en)
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Bento 3 MAC
- Discount - ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional
- 399.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download Apple iLife ’11 MAC
- Buy Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,cs,pl,ru,tr,ja)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy Flash CS4 Professional Bible (en)
- Discount - Adobe SoundBooth CS4 MAC
|Narcisse To Announce Entry Into The 2014 Democratic Gubernatorial Primary|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jonathan R. Narcisse|
|Monday, 20 January 2014 11:46|
On Monday, January 20th at 9:00 a.m. at the African American Museum of Iowa (55-12th Ave. SE, Cedar Rapids) Jonathan R. Narcisse, an editor and publisher, former Des Moines School Board Director and former Co-Chair of the Polk County Democratic Party will announce his entry into the 2014 Democratic Party gubernatorial race.
Last month Narcisse announced an exploratory bid setting three criteria for entry into the primary - the ability to form a statewide organization, the ability to raise money and the ability to defeat his Democratic party rivals.
"Four years ago I made the decision to not primary Gov. Chet Culver, a man I endorsed and worked to elect governor in 2006 and Secretary of State in 2002 and 1998. Instead I ran as an independent. I was well intentioned, but naïve.
I should have stayed and fought to rescue my party. While I regret that decision, I have learned much from my first gubernatorial campaign. We still possess the solutions to cure what ails Iowa and its hard working citizens.”
“I believe in and have fought for the best of what being a Democrat has always meant,” Narcisse stated. “With justice, accountability, opportunity, and dignity comes protection of our most vulnerable - especially Iowa's children, elderly, and working class taxpayers. Our party's leadership has, at times, abandoned these foundational tenets. My record and body of work has embraced these principles in the pursuit of common sense solutions that Iowans of all stripes can understand and support.”
Tags See All Tags